BankFodder BankFodder

rossco34

Cassava Site -888 ladies - WONT PAY WHAT I WON FAIR AND SQUARE

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1267 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Attachments wont open? Just says invalid link or something :-(

Attachements pending approval by moderator not sure why as havent been told

might have been auto as it was HTML uploads

I've converted them to .pdf for you here.

I don't gamble, but as a normal human being the only thing I see there is a £10,000 win.

Don't understand how they can get away with it.

Plaster the internet with their letter and the related screenshot.

By "plaster" I mean flood all forums, social, gambling site etc.

Do a couple of them first and send the links to their management explaining that you intend to let people judge their action unless they get their act together.

They might decide that it's cheaper to pay what you have rightly won rather than get all that bad publicity.

I don't gamble, but as a normal human being the only thing I see there is a £10,000 win.

Don't understand how they can get away with it.

Plaster the internet with their letter and the related screenshot.

By "plaster" I mean flood all forums, social, gambling site etc.

Do a couple of them first and send the links to their management explaining that you intend to let people judge their action unless they get their act together.

They might decide that it's cheaper to pay what you have rightly won rather than get all that bad publicity.

plenty of bad publicity of these companies both online and in print. They dont care, thats why they are based offshore.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D