Order arrived incomplete

Poor-Paulus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3745 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I've bought a pair of headlamp bulbs, but only one was in the packaging when it arrived. The packaging hadn't been tampered with and it looked like initially, only one was packed.

Despite 3 emails in the last week, the online retailer is not answering my calls or emails.

What can I do about this? Any help will be appreciated.

Paul.

Hi

For us to assist we would need to know which online trader it was, what method of payment was used, the costs and perhaps the item number.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Have you opened a dispute with the Paypal resolution centre. You have 45 days from payment date to do so.

Here is the registered address of the company

140 LEE LANE, HORWICH

BOLTON

UNITED KINGDOM

BL6 7AF

and the two names I can find are.

MISS SARAH MCDERMOTT

and

MR MARTIN FANCE

if you wish to raise a formal complaint.

Initially I thought, it was a bulb. Nothing expensive so buy another but having looked at the price you should definitely get this sorted. Just make sure that if they ask you to send it (rather than them) back, they should pay return postage

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thank you very much. I'll get a dispute raised and update accordingly.

Paul.

Have you opened a dispute with the Paypal resolution centre. You have 45 days from payment date to do so.

Here is the registered address of the company

140 LEE LANE, HORWICH

BOLTON

UNITED KINGDOM

BL6 7AF

and the two names I can find are.

MISS SARAH MCDERMOTT

and

MR MARTIN FANCE

if you wish to raise a formal complaint.

Initially I thought, it was a bulb. Nothing expensive so buy another but having looked at the price you should definitely get this sorted. Just make sure that if they ask you to send it (rather than them) back, they should pay return postage

Hi

Have you read there T&C on there website especially this part at the very bottom as these as sold for Off Road and Show Use Only:

T&C Link: http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Please remember; it is your responsibility to ensure that the items purchased are suitable for your vehicle make/model and that the use of said items complies with all applicable laws in your Country. Please also note that under UK regulations HID kits are not yet approved road legal, this is because HID kits are not e-marked approved in their entirety. Until UK regulations are changed or up-dated our HID kits are sold for off road and show use only.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

how do you pay you paypal bill?

if its linked to a debit card

you can also invoke a chargeback.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...