First National Tricity Finance/GE

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2544 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

All creditors were written to by letter dated 21.08.06, to inform them of financial difficulties. I enclosed £1 token payment and cont’d to pay this for some months until payments increased. The original payments amounted to £500-£550 per month. I am still currently making reduced payments as below.

thanks for your help/advice.

Creditcharge Store card (First National Tricity Finance/GE Capital Global), has been with AIC/Aktiv Kapital since 2006

Not showing on Equifax file

Balance £1074.35

I pay £4.61

I have 1 Statement from Creditcharge dated 10.10.2005 for May 05-Sep 05 showing 5 PPI’s added during this time.

I have the original Default Notice, well 2 of them - one dated 04.10.06 and the second dated 10.10.06

1st letter r’cd from AIC, client named as Aktiv Kapital, dated 16.11.06 gives “Formal Notice of Assignment of Above Debt”

CCA requested 06.01.14. Letter r’cd from AIC dated 09.01.14 saying they are requesting from original creditor (Ak Kap) and will be in touch one way or the other.

Should I stop paying them until resolution?

Two threads on the same issue merged and tidied.

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

yes

and send the failure to comply letter

yet another cash cowed debt of your

and another ppi to reclaim

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes

and send the failure to comply letter

yet another cash cowed debt of your

and another ppi to reclaim

dx

thanks, will stop payments, send failure to comply letter (14 days up on 23rd I think) and try to claim PPI back

CCA'd original creditor re this debt. Letter from Santander r'cd today returning £1 postal order referring me to Ak Kap who now administer the account.

CCA to AIC - reply letter r’cd dated 09.01.14 saying they are requesting from original creditor (Ak Kap) and will be in touch one way or the other.

Still waiting to hear from AIC/Ak Kap.

how surprising

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

reply r'cd from Santander re PPI admits they can't provide evidence of PPI on CCA, due to time elapsed (already posted in PPI forum) - I assume that means they have no CCA to refer to. Be interesting to see if AIC/Aktiv Kapital (formal notice of assignment r'cd Nov 2006) come back with anything re CCA, not heard from them since 09.01.14