First National Tricity Finance/GE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3668 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All creditors were written to by letter dated 21.08.06, to inform them of financial difficulties. I enclosed £1 token payment and cont’d to pay this for some months until payments increased. The original payments amounted to £500-£550 per month. I am still currently making reduced payments as below.

thanks for your help/advice.

Creditcharge Store card (First National Tricity Finance/GE Capital Global), has been with AIC/Aktiv Kapital since 2006

Not showing on Equifax file

Balance £1074.35

I pay £4.61

I have 1 Statement from Creditcharge dated 10.10.2005 for May 05-Sep 05 showing 5 PPI’s added during this time.

I have the original Default Notice, well 2 of them - one dated 04.10.06 and the second dated 10.10.06

1st letter r’cd from AIC, client named as Aktiv Kapital, dated 16.11.06 gives “Formal Notice of Assignment of Above Debt”

CCA requested 06.01.14. Letter r’cd from AIC dated 09.01.14 saying they are requesting from original creditor (Ak Kap) and will be in touch one way or the other.

Should I stop paying them until resolution?

yes

and send the failure to comply letter

yet another cash cowed debt of your

and another ppi to reclaim

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes

and send the failure to comply letter

yet another cash cowed debt of your

and another ppi to reclaim

dx

thanks, will stop payments, send failure to comply letter (14 days up on 23rd I think) and try to claim PPI back

CCA'd original creditor re this debt. Letter from Santander r'cd today returning £1 postal order referring me to Ak Kap who now administer the account.

CCA to AIC - reply letter r’cd dated 09.01.14 saying they are requesting from original creditor (Ak Kap) and will be in touch one way or the other.

Still waiting to hear from AIC/Ak Kap.

how surprising

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

reply r'cd from Santander re PPI admits they can't provide evidence of PPI on CCA, due to time elapsed (already posted in PPI forum) - I assume that means they have no CCA to refer to. Be interesting to see if AIC/Aktiv Kapital (formal notice of assignment r'cd Nov 2006) come back with anything re CCA, not heard from them since 09.01.14