Fixed Penalty Notice errors

dhu
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3746 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, first time poster looking for some advice.

I have been issued with a FP notice with a few notable errors (see attached images). Firstly, I have been given the police copy of the notice. This copy has no mention of how long I have to pay or where to make payment. Secondly, my name has been written against the officers full name label.

Can anyone who knows more about FP notices tell me whether this FP is enforceable?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48731[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48730[/ATTACH]

Section 130 (3) (d) of the Antisocial Behaviour etc. (Scotland) Act 2004 certainly states that the form of notice must give details of the Clerk of the district court to whom, and the address at which, the fixed penalty may be paid, but I wouldn't have enough knowledge to state that this is sufficient to overturn the FPN.

I will be interested to see what others with a better knowledge in this area might suggest.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Thanks Sidewinder for the info. It does seem a bit weird. I'm wondering whether they will even have processed the ticket into the system on return to the station or whether this will happen automatically at point of issue.