PPC out of time with contract hire vehicle?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3082 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good afternoon, I need some advice in contesting a parking charge with one of our contract hire vehicles re POFA timescales. On 13 Jan 14 we received a Notice to Hirer for a parking charge issued on 28 Jul 13, I do not know when the original charge was posted to the hire company but on the Notice it states Notice to Owner issued 09 Jan 14, which by my reckoning is 132 days from event to Notice to Owner.

I would presume that this is so over time that the PPC cannot claim POFA as authority to collect the charge but thought I would get my facts straight first before appealing it. Any help/pointers would be appreciated.

Thank you very much

They are way OOT

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Afaik, if they are OOT, then THEY have to prove they have the correct person to be named as the driver. As you might well be aware, this will be impossible for them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D