Vodafone Awesome Service

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3714 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

I also hope that Lee is looking as he can be happy that for once they have done something good.

This evening i received a Text from a friend who works for Vodafone telling me that the Sony Tab Z LTE was coming to EOL with Vodafone this coming week.

Ive patiently passed my time with Vodafone and decided to pull the trigger this evening after being told a few days ago that one more payment and i could have a new connection which i was fine with till i found this out this evening concerning the Xperia Tab Z.

Your live chat as usual was pretty helpful and put me straight onto a retention adviser who was extremely helpful. He even stayed past closing to help me sort this out. The Credit Control team were quick and effective with him and made an extreme exception for me considering the news.

Will now get my Tab with 10Gb of 4G data on Wednesday and im ever so grateful that your team made such a decisive action. I Really do think Vodafone are one of the best even though ive had a run in with you about insurance etc before.

Please pass on my appreciation to your staff who did their bit this evening.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Hi Lee

For your benefit, please use the number ending 337 for contact.

Its mainly been resolved however I would like to know why Vodafone sent me a Xperia Z Phone instead of a tab?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Thanks Lee for your time this evening and appreciate the clarification.

Wish that the staff member in question had taken more time to check the product that had been ordered and i feel bad that it shouldnt have got this far.

Still think Vodafone are the best, just hope that this is a lesson that has been well learnt.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis