worried being evicted on 30th january

vallpnew
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3736 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My oldest son also spoke to shelter and has told them he will pay the mortgage monthly if the court allow me to stay in the property whilst I am waiting for my council home as he is worried on the effect of the eviction on my son. Shelter have included in their statement to the court. Not sure if it will help

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every Little helps :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

My oldest son also spoke to shelter and has told them he will pay the mortgage monthly if the court allow me to stay in the property whilst I am waiting for my council home as he is worried on the effect of the eviction on my son. Shelter have included in their statement to the court. Not sure if it will help

My son offered to pay my mortgage while we got a bit sorted out. GE rep. moaned about it, saying they were concerned that he might not keep to it as his name isn't on the mortgage, but the judge wouldn't accept that as a valid argument. You've got Ell-en on the case and she knows what's what!

Hi have been to court and it didn't go as I suspected. I gave my name to the court usher and she couldn't find me on her list so she took me to the counter and then the bailiff came out to talk to me. I was told that G.E money cancelled the eviction yesterday. I rang their solicitor who said that they were going to allow me to stay in the property until 28th Feb and then they would apply for another warrant after that date. They said this way I should be able to move into my new home without any more stress to me and my children.Cannot thank Ell-en enough for all the help and support she has given me. Hopefully the council will be just as great ;)

Edited by vallpnew

That's great news - I'm so pleased for you :) The court would have sent GE a copy of your N244 with statement and letters etc - I bet they knew there was no point turning up as the judge wouldn't give them possession.

Well done for being so brave - I know how stressed you were.

I hope everything goes smoothly now and you are happy in your new home.

• Haha 2

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.