Parking charge notice by anpr ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3731 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I'm new to this and we recieved a parking charge notice last night from anpr-ltd at around 6:37pm when we parked to take our pet to abbey vet on watling street road in preston.

the notice we recieved has the make of car correct but the model is incorrect we have a white vauxhall meriva but the person who issued the noictice has put vauxhall astra same color white and the correct number plate i'm confused as to this liquidated damages for their breach of contract, Im unsure what to do?? this was outside of fulwood express where we had to park due to no spaces at the vets next door.

Hi and welcome to CAG. I have moved your post from the end of an existing thread to one of its own so that you get tailored help.

ANPR are the bottom feeders of the parking world.

This is not a fine in any way. It is an invoice which can easily be seen off.

You should appeal to ANPR and when you get rejected (and you will) appeal to POPLA.

Here is a letter nicked from another thread. Adapt to suit.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?403571-help.-excel-parking-(the-peel-centre-stockport)&p=4346586&viewfull=1#post4346586

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi,

I'm new to this and we recieved a parking charge notice last night from anpr-ltd at around 6:37pm when we parked to take our pet to abbey vet on watling street road in preston.

the notice we recieved has the make of car correct but the model is incorrect we have a white vauxhall meriva but the person who issued the noictice has put vauxhall astra same color white and the correct number plate i'm confused as to this liquidated damages for their breach of contract, Im unsure what to do?? this was outside of fulwood express where we had to park due to no spaces at the vets next door.

If this was a windscreen ticket, wait till you get something through the post. This should be between 29-56 days from yesterday. They do not know who the driveris....

If this was a windscreen ticket, wait till you get something through the post. This should be between 29-56 days from yesterday. They do not know who the driveris....

Hi yes it was stuck to the bottom of the window screen we only noticed it when we got home what do we do once we received it through the post

You have a Notice To Driver-NTD.

They do not know who the driver is so have to give 28 days for the driver to respond. If there is no contact made they can 'chase' the reg keeper by applying to the DVLA. This costs them.

They have to then send a Notice To Keeper-NTK, between 29-56 days . They may not do this, so they can only 'chase' the driver and they do not know who that is....

If you get a NTK,update the thread. Keep all paperwork and read up on how this 'industry' operates...

If the ticket was issued for a vauxhal Astra but we have a vauxhal mariva does this not invalidate the ticket/notice:???:

Is it 'valid' in the first place.....

You are dealing with the most stupid outfit in parking history, your in for a jolly ride with the useless gumph you will receive off these cretins. Ex knuckle dragging clampers who can not adapt to the written word. It was simple when they could clamp, because they had the upper hand, pay or stay clamped! Moving into the new world has been difficult for these numpties!

Kirkbyinfurnesslad- unsure what you mean yes too?

Any way will keep you update just found out I work near there so called cowboy company lol seems to be a room above a shop. Also the picture of the car was taken in front of the car at night and you can't make out where we where parked, Me I would of took the picture from behind the car showing the build as well but the guy who took the picture must be special needs lol

hi, just wanted to update you about the ticket we got. My wife is now starting to worry due to my health i currently suffer from anxiety and stress i want to fight this but my wife has seen my health slip a little and just wants this to end, I keep telling her that when we recieve the NTK we can appeal the ticket which they will reject and then log an appeal via POPLA which will cost ANPR-LTD and hopfully it will be upheld in our favor. I'm unsure what to do???

Hi

In the end, this is your choice. You are taking (excellent) advice from anonymous people off the internet but if your health is to suffer you need to think,

"Is it worth it"

I hate the idea of some petty company getting anything but you matter more.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

hi, just wanted to update you about the ticket we got. My wife is now starting to worry due to my health i currently suffer from anxiety and stress i want to fight this but my wife has seen my health slip a little and just wants this to end, I keep telling her that when we recieve the NTK we can appeal the ticket which they will reject and then log an appeal via POPLA which will cost ANPR-LTD and hopfully it will be upheld in our favor. I'm unsure what to do???

You have summed up what to do nicely.

This is NOT a council ticket, just an invoice from a private company asking you to pay them money which they are not entitled to...

thank you for the advice ive been suffering for anxiety and stress for some time and its not new this PCN just hit me hard my wife draffed a letter ready here what she put any imput would be greatfully recieved

Dear ANPR Appeals Department,

I am the registered keeper of PN12 VUE and wish to appeal against a parking charge notice attached to the windscreen of my car on the 16th January 2014.

Grounds for appeal:

*Driver unable to park outside Oakhill Veterinary Centre for emergency appointment at 6.30pm.

*Parked in only space within what believed was a shared car park, no signs on entering car park to advise otherwise.

*Unable to see warning notices outside Fulwood Express due to limited lighting in the dark, reverse parking and walking around the front of the vehicle.

*That said, please provide photographic evidence that my vehicle was parked outside Fulwood Express as the picture shown on your website only shows a picture of my vehicle.

*Ticket was issued at 6.37pm, receipt held from Oakhill Veterinary Centre (I’d like to add, in the same row of shops as Fulwood Express) at 6.46pm, copy enclosed.

*After receiving your PCN and reading your warning notice, it would appear the £100 you are asking for is to cover liquidated damages. I suggest you provide a breakdown of costs proving Fulwood Express’s loss of business to the value of £100 in 9 minutes. Please ensure this breakdown is included in your return letter with evidence that no other spaces were available for customers to park.

*Please advise what steps are being taken to ensure Fulwood Express customers do not park outside Oakhill Veterinary Centre to avoid future problems.

I’d like to add that I have been using what I believed to be a shared car park for over the last 10 years. I suggest if changes are made, a sign is placed on entering to avoid loss of business to Fulwood Express in the future. I have also noticed since that the shop holds no sign outside stating ‘customer parking only’ like their neighbours.

If this appeal is rejected please provide POPLA reference and appeal process within the rejection letter.

I would appreciate a response within 7 days. I believe this is only fair considering the 14 day deadline you have given me.

Yours sincerely,

Edited by TrojanNinja

Hi, sorry I haven't responded to you earlier. Haven't been on my email for over a week. I expect you have read my thread as I think you attached your first message to that. Suffice to say, that what everyone here is saying is correct. I appealed to POPLA and won, the main basis being that ANPR couldn't substantiate a genuine pre-estimate of loss and also the signage positioning. Like you, I also found that there was no clear signage at the entrance to the car park and also some of their signs were above the shop which were out of the view of any driver keeping his/her eyes on the road and any potential hazards. ANPR supplied their photos, but I supplied better ones. Just be aware that when they send their rejection of your appeal, they will quote a 'reference no' at the bottom and ask you to contact them again quoting this number. Don't. This is actually the POPLA reference no. They are trying to delay you in submitting your claim to POPLA so that you will be time barred. I managed to get mine in on the last day (online). It'll take a couple of months for your case to be heard by POPLA but it's a great feeling when you win and just think of all the money they've wasted for nothing! All the information you need is on this site to help you with the appeal and what to write. It has been a great help to me.I hope you get on OK, I'm sure you will with a bit of perseverance. Don't let the b*ggers get you down.

Looking on GSV there seems to be one sign between the fulwood express store and the Chinese takeaway and I think I can make one out on the front of the shop itself. Totally inadequate signage, none on the entrance and what way do they differentiate the different parts of the car park? BPA code of practice states there must be a readable sign from the driving position at the entrance to every car park.

ANPR's signs are gobbledegook so even if you read them you would not know what they are on about.

They will no doubt reject you initial appeal, but a POPLA appeal will see them off. Just watch out as Bettyboo says for the hidden or late code.

However as said previously don't let this matter affect your health, although I wouldn't want these people making money they are not entitled to, your health is far more important. Having suffered from the same problems I understand how a trivial matter like this can flatten you. Look after yourself.

thanks everyone i'm hoping POPLA drag it out and rule in our favor ive heard they send Debt collection letter while its with POPLA is this true??

ANPR may not even follow up the windscreen ticket...

There is no need to worry about this. All the information and help is here.

thanks everyone i'm hoping POPLA drag it out and rule in our favor ive heard they send Debt collection letter while its with POPLA is this true??

Well they send a letter supposedly from H&S litigation who are either related to ANPR (and seeing that a director of H&S stated in a news paper that he was ANPR's operations manager) or they are trading as debt collection, a business you would need a consumer credit licence to do illegally!

If you want a laugh read the attached PDF this was sent as an invitation card to someone who had returned a letter "not known at this address" !

[ATTACH]48752[/ATTACH]

haha classic yeah i have googled H&S litigation registered in london and the website seem's to be postal enquries only strange for so called law firm/ debt collections seems it was only formed last year

Edited by TrojanNinja

Knew I would find it somewhere. Paul Hargreaves of H&S litigation! "Paul Hargreaves, operations director for National Clamps"

http://www.chorley-guardian.co.uk/news/local/clamped-but-it-s-refunds-all-round-1-2017493

I was looking around yesterday for more info an him (and his cohorts) but all I could find was the usual stuff for H&S so good on you for researching this.

Classic line from Hargreaves.

We are not renowned for our good nature and I don't want our image tarnished."