• Tweets

• Attached. Sorry about the delay.    The first few pages seem to have gone out of sync when uploading. Sorry about that.    As yet no reply from the company to advise of how much the arrears are to release the vehicle.    edit: this is the second load agreement can’t seem to find the first I think it may still be in the car... I imagine it will be pretty identical though except it was £500 convert-jpg-to-pdf.net_2019-10-17_22-19-27_2-compressed.pdf
    • Thank you dx.   Will I not be sent to a credit agency or affect my credit score?   Thanks so much for your help.
    • I never have to be honest. Their recent discounts are way off what they were before. Used to be 75% off and such.   ill CCa them tomorrow
    • Ah no DX apologies.   its never defaulted. We had a an agreement in place whereby they didn’t default the account so every statement that came through had the interest frozen and I was just chipping away at it.   which is why this doesn’t make sense. Surely it has to default before they sell it? I’m totally ruined if this Company now applies a default .
    • name the issuing court: Airdrie Sheriff Court   Who Is The Claimant: Arrow Global Limited   Who Are the Solicitors: Shoosmiths LLP   What type of action? (Simple/Ordinary): Ordinary   What is the claim for – The Pursuers are a finance company which inter alia operates the business of debt purchasing. By virtue of a debt purchase agreement between the pursuers and hbos plc dated 28/02/2017, the pursuer acquired title to and was assigned the right to payment in respect of all debts and other monetary claims of any nature due or owing by the defenders to the original owner which were in existence as at the date of the agreement, and in particular in relation to the contract hereinafter condescended upon. The said assignation was intimated to the defender by way of a written notice on or around 28/02/2017.   The said contract between the Original Owner and the defender is a regulated credit agreement in terms of Section 189 of the consumer credit act 1974. It is dated 21/01/2008 and relates to a personal loan agreement with account number XXXX. It was a term of said agreement that a failure to meet any instalment on a due date would render the account in default and would entitle the pursuer to serve notice of default on the defender requiring the defender to remedy the breach within 14 days which failing the agreement would be terminated.   date of raised claim :- ?   Last Date Of Service:- ?   Last Date For Response:- 7/11/19?   What Documents are listed in Box E2: a copy of the credit agreement statements of account and notice of assignation will be produced in any defended process to follow hereon.   Is the claim for ......an Overdraft, credit card, loan account, HP Agreement, Catalogue or mobile phone debt? :- personal loan     BOX D5 what has the claimant stated: make payment of the sums sued for …..   from your knowledge: answer the following:   When did you enter into the original agreement before or after 2007? 2008   Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim.:- debt purchaser   Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment?    Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? believe so   Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Default sums” – at least once a year ? unsure   When was you last payment:- 11/2016   Why did you cease payments:- 11/2016   Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? no   Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? yes dmp til 11/2016
  • Our picks

Consumer dude

Silly songs..

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2097 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

What songs have made you laugh because well they are just silly. Who remembers Benny hill and Ting a ling a loo..

Shut upp your face, Joe Dolce ( not sure on spelling )

If I owe you money, take a number and join the queue. If you owe me money pay up and shut up

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've got a brand new combine harvester! Worrzels

If I owe you money, take a number and join the queue. If you owe me money pay up and shut up

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Orvilles Song with Keith Harris.. hard to believe this one got to number 4 in 1982

Orville’s Song

Orville: I wish I could fly way up to the sky but I can’t,

Keith: You can,

Orville: I can’t!

Orville: I wish I could see what folks see in me but I can’t,

Keith: You can,

Orville: I can’t!

Keith: Look, Orville,

Orville: Yes?

Keith: Nothing that you can say

Will change how I feel today:

I know that we’ll never part;

Now hear what I’m saying, Orville?

Keith: Who is your very best friend?

Orville: You are.

Keith: I’m gonna help you mend your broken heart.

Orville: Thank you.

Orville: I wish that I had a mummy and dad but I don’t,

Keith: You don’t?

Orville: I don’t!

Orville: I often pretend my sadness will end but it won’t,

Keith: It will,

Orville: I won’t!

Keith: Look, Orville,

Keith: Now that I’m here with you,

There’s nothing that you can’t do,

So why don’t you make a start

And hear what I’m saying, Orville?

Orville: Ahhh…

Orville: So does this mean although I’m green

And not exactly bright,

You want to care and will be there

To tuck me in at night?

Keith: Well, I’ll always be there, Orville!

Orville: The other birds laugh and say that I’m daft and I am,

Keith: You’re not!

Orville: I am!

Orville: They tease me a lot and call me a clot and I am,

Keith: You’re not!

Orville: I am!

Keith: Look, Orville?

Keith: Nothing that you can say

Will change how I feel today:

I know that we’ll never part;

Now hear what I’m saying, Orville?

[spoken]

Orville: Thank you. ‘Cos I’ve got a broken heart, haven’t I?

Keith: Yes, I know, but I’m going to help you mend it.

Orville: You, you will do it, won’t you. You’ll help me?

Keith: Of course.

Orville: ‘Cos you love me, don’t you?

Keith: We all love you, Orville.

Orville: How, how, how much do you love me?

Keith: Ooh… this much!

Orville: As much as that?

Keith: Yeah.

Orville: Ahhh… my broken heart.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy -

HERE

2: Take back control of your finances -

Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated -

Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

This one is very funny, but it is very, very, very, very rude. Don't look for it if you are easily offended and don't like four letter words:

Do you **** on first dates? Kevin Wilson.

Orvilles Song with Keith Harris.. hard to believe this one got to number 4 in 1982

It didn't make me laugh. I wanted to strangle it.

hagga do, black lace, irritating song

Ernie, fastest milkman in the west, Benny Hill

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

rama dama ding dong

barbie girl

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

lol

cheeky song,

can think of a lot of worse/awful songs! one being Sky scraper! and Skyfall

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you allowed to say that on here? :lol:

Lucky we know you are a girl, otherwise we would think you were boasting!

Perhaps she has a toy. lol..

Perhaps she has a toy. lol..

You cheeky sod!

I did wonder if I would be able to say it, or whether it would be censored.

My Boomerang Won't Come Back.

Charlie Drake.

My all time favourite though is Baby Sitting Boogie by Buzz Clifford, because the baby gurgling always made me laugh. Came out a couple of years before I was born, but our next door neighbours had a copy and used to play it quite a lot!

my ding a ling!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Y m c a

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]