Jump to content

DVLA - changing taxation to plg

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2646 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Just a bit of a rant......with a good outcome



Went to Glasgow dvla office to change the v5 taxation class only to find that it had closed down in Dec 13. So that was a day wasted for me.


Popped into my local post office, told her my sob story and asked for advice and she said no problem we can do that for you. So the v5 was sent away and I got my new tax disc.


So it actually can be done at a PO. Don't know if this is only due to all the closures but saved me sending everything to dvla and waiting weeks..

Link to post
Share on other sites

It can be done at a post office that does road tax. You need to fill in a form which you can either get online or from the post office. Cant remember off hand what it is called. some post offices will tell you to goto the local dvla office.

So whats cooking today ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...