style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3703 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You need to do a formal complaint to the council they are making the rules up

You will be able to go to local government obudsmun with this

They should take the debt back

Deal in writing copy in local mp

Any and all payments direct to council only

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

You need to do a formal complaint to the council they are making the rules up

You will be able to go to local government obudsmun with this

They should take the debt back

Deal in writing copy in local mp

Any and all payments direct to council only

Thank you for your responses.It amazes me that its taken them so long to reply. How do I go about making a formal complaint? It also states that they have a recording of my partner trying to talk to them? I dont understand why they wouls put that into the ketter?

Thank you for your responses.It amazes me that its taken them so long to reply. How do I go about making a formal complaint? It also states that they have a recording of my partner trying to talk to them? I dont understand why they wouls put that into the ketter? to intimate he was threatening or some other excuse to worry you

Write a letter headed FORMAL COMPLAINT send a hard copy to follow an initial email to the council Head of Revenues, copies to council CEO, elected leader and MP. state the council are wilfully ignoring a vulnerable situation in breach of the National Standards, viz third trimester pregnancy, and that their agents Bumbles & Co are adding unlawful and spurious fees for a levy that doesn't exist etc etc.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Write a letter headed FORMAL COMPLAINT send a hard copy to follow an initial email to the council Head of Revenues, copies to council CEO, elected leader and MP. state the council are wilfully ignoring a vulnerable situation in breach of the National Standards, viz third trimester pregnancy, and that their agents Bumbles & Co are adding unlawful and spurious fees for a levy that doesn't exist etc etc.

Sorry what do you mean by viz trimester pregnancy

Sorry what do you mean by viz trimester pregnancy

Final third i.e. later than 30 weeks, and regarded as unadvisable for bailiffs or other officials to stress mother and unborn child unduly by aggressively enforcing against the National Standards. Under H & S they should conduct a Risk Assessment into their enforcement against your family, as if the stress causes harm to mother or unborn or both, and it is shown they ignored the vulnerability they are firked, but Bumbles and the council are too greedy, arrogant or stupid to realise what a mess they would be in if anything bad happened because they ignored the National Standards on vulnerability

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 4 weeks later...

Many many thanks to people who helped and gave advice. The said council took the debt back from us after getting in touch with the Local MP.

As one problem goes another one arises. Can the council pursue me for the bailiffs fees? They are looking for £200. It doesn't state that's what it is for but me and my partner have worked it out and it works out to the pence the fees the bailiff was pursuing when first letter was posted.

No they can't

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

No they can't

If they have no levy the most they can charge is £42.50

I know that :) he's asking if the COUNCIL can enforce the bailiffs fee's.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I know that :) he's asking if the COUNCIL can enforce the bailiffs fee's.

The bailiff would have to call, in any case if most of the fees were unlawful only the visit fees remain.

Many many thanks to people who helped and gave advice. The said council took the debt back from us after getting in touch with the Local MP.

As one problem goes another one arises. Can the council pursue me for the bailiffs fees? They are looking for £200. It doesn't state that's what it is for but me and my partner have worked it out and it works out to the pence the fees the bailiff was pursuing when first letter was posted.

Great result

They can not charge those fees

As the MP helped you get this far

Involve them again about the unlawful fees

They know how to kick the council into touch

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)