constant loss of signal a home

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3745 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is a letter i have drafted to some managers at orange and was wondering what else i could add as its getting beyond a joke now......thanks in advance

Dear Sir I have been a orange customer for many years now and for the past few years I have put up with very poor reception in my house,It has come to the point that I have to write to you as the situation has become worse over the last year and a half.

I had been in contact with your customer services A few years ago regarding the situation and was told "There's nothing we can do It's a bad area for signals",So i just left it at that but Half the time I have no signal and the other times I have one bar of signal sometimes I can be sitting indoors with my phone next to me and my home phone will go off with someone calling me on that after trying my mobile or my phone will come to life later with a message of a missed call all the time it has not been moved.

It has come to the stage that if me or my partner(who is also on orange)want to use the phone to have a decent conversation we have to move towards a window and stand there trying to get a decent signal which I find unacceptable bearing in mind I'm paying orange over £500 per year(for my phone alone) for a service I am not receiving and my partner is paying her own contract...

May I ask why you use Orange if this is the case?

Try to remember the "poop sandwich". When writing a complaint, state what you are dissatisfied in the middle of 2 compliments and you will seem less like you are just whinging to let some steam off, and more like you are wanting to work towards a resolution, and make the reader of the complaint empathise more and work harder to find a suitable solution.

How is your signal outside your house? IF it's OK, there is not a great deal Orange can do to penetrate the walls of your house.

Last year and a half sounds to me like the merger, Orange have joined forces with T-Mobile to become "everything everywhere", but as a side effect, an area covered by both T-Mobile and Orange may find one of the transmitters turned off, and therefor the signal will be lower.

Look here and see where the transmitter is in relation to your house, and work out which room has the best signal

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

What is your aim? Get out of any minimum term contract?

If so you will need a lot of goodwill from them, coverage is never guaranteed and they can prove hard to negotiate with. You will be asking someone to go the extra mile for you.

FYI as o2 is closest, Tesco and GiffGaff also use their network, so you can still compare deals with those

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar