Jump to content


Moving Into Housing Accommodation

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2011 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts



I would be extremely grateful for any help or advice for the request below.


My niece wants to move in with her mother who has a two bedroom flat. The flat is no longer council but owned by a housing company.


Can anyone please tell me what my niece will be liable to pay when she becomes a tenant? When i say bills i don't mean, water, gas, electricity.


Will payments have to be paid to the housing company?


I forgot to mention my niece is in full time employment.


Mods, sorry if posted in wrong forum.


Thanks for help.



Edited by Daniel182

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Her rent will go to the Housing Company as they will be her landlord

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


If her mum gets any sort of benefit (Local Housing Allowance/council tax) then her mum would need to fill out a change of circumstances form as her daughter living there would change the amount of benefit.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...