MKDP Court Claim. Credit Card

Mr_bimbles
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

So I have received a court claim issued on the 7th Jan for a HSBC credit card I got around 2004. Claim is for £2.5k

Defaulted maybe 2 years ago max so not statute barred.

I have acknowledged the claim and have put I intend to defend.

I have sent off cpr31.14 and cca request.

I have no paperwork/statements for this credit card they were online but hsbc removed it from my online account.

But I believe it has PPI and probably numerous charges making up alot of the account.

Will a SAR request be any use as it probably wont be returned in time to help with the claim?

Apart from that I have no idea what I am doing and all advice is greatly appreciated. Loving the site don't feel so scared after reading all the posts.

sadly you cant use PENALTIES/PPI as any counter claim

did you get:

Notice of assignment

and

default notice

and Termination notices?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

sadly you cant use PENALTIES/PPI as any counter claim

did you get:

Notice of assignment

and

default notice

and Termination notices?

dx

Think I had a default notice at some point the others I have no idea but with a classic case of head in sand, If I had them I stupidly have not kept them.

Thread moved to Financial Legal Issues.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 5 months later...

So I am still plodding along slowly with this. After filing defence and having is assigned to small claims track at my local court.

Earlier this month the court issued order that the claimant send me the documents I requested (cc agreement/assignment/statement of account/ default etc.) they were given until the 23rd june. and I have still not received anything. Sooo frustrating.

Anyhoo I dont know what I am supposed to do next. Do I contact the court and tell the they have ignored the order? Is there a template etc? Any advice appreciated.

Its not a template ...you need to make an application (fee £50) using the N244...request the court to invoke sanctions for their none complience...even consider striking their claim out.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread