style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2680 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've had my finance with Banque PSA for 3 years and changed my direct debit date shortly after starting the agreement to the 19th to coincide with my payday.

I have now had to find new employment and my pay date has changed to 5th of every month starting from February.

I received my last wage 19/12/2013 and they received payment then for December.

I contacted them last week when I received my new pay date to see if they could change the direct debit

- I was advised it can only be changed once so no it can't be done for 5th of the month.

I will now miss Januarys payment on 19th but they refuse to agree a payment plan before the payment fails

and I have to wait for there to be a missed payment to be hounded and harassed by phonecalls regarding this.

I've advised I will pay my full payment on 5th Feb presumably for Feb and pay £80 additional to cover Januarys for the next 3 months.

Are they allowed to do refuse to change my direct debit date?

If so I will receive letters, default notices and phonecalls every month going forward as I can't pay on the 19th.

Any advice what to do?

It's not that I can't afford to pay or am refusing to pay I just can't pay 19th of the month anymore

Complete BS from Banque PSA .

You have rights to change the Date of any payment... They will come a knocking when the payment fails. I would complain to them and tell them to prove it that its IMPOSSIBLE for them to change it! (Show proof by written communique etc)

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Thanks I was thinking it was complete BS but just wanted to make sure I wasn't barking up the wrong tree. Worst finance company i've ever dealt with let alone the fact I always get someone american or indian who probably don't understand HP. I'll drop them a complaint email and letter recorded delivery.