Aktiv,Kapital,Portfolio,Z ug,Branch,to,Ross

Harry7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3749 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have no idea were this debt has come from it was £70 now Rossendales have it,it is now £361.65, this debt is at least five years old ,(4 years)because we have been out of the country. Plus we no longer live at the address that the debt letters are been sent to, saying we need to get in touch in 7 days or else. Not sure I want this bill to get bigger and bigger, but thought it was a con of some sort in the beginning. But feel like getting in touch now is pointless and will fuel there debt collecting fire:!:

If your current address is showing on your credit record, they will contact you directly in due course.

You can check for any CCJ using http://www.trustonline.org.uk/

You can check your credit record using Noodle or Experian, but you will have to give your current address, which would guarantee your current address being known to all who might want to contact you.

Rossendale also do standard debt collection and it may not be in a capacity as bailiffs.

If there is no CCJ and you are not worried about it, then you don't need to do anything.

What was the type of original debt ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

No idea, as I thought it was a [[problem]], it was originally 361.65, they offered 70 to get rid of the debt, without understanding what it was for,

so thought it was a random letter,fishing?