Jump to content

Help with Ltd Company question

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2606 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Not sure if anyone will know, or if this is the right forum, or even if it is right to put it on this site.




Ltd company is incorporated with assets of £15. that £15 is used to incorporate the company with companies house (the incorporation fee)

Now that company is £15 in debt.


The company fails to trade for the first year and thus has £0.00 turnover.


How can a company be expected to file annual returns which incur a fee from companies house if the company has no money as is in debt and is not trading

Link to post
Share on other sites

A limited company is a seperate legal entity, ie it exists from incorporation. Given that it exists it needs to be accounted for. The company, or its accountants/company secretary need to inform Companies House, and submit a nil return or domant accounts. The alternative is fines/penalties and possibly the company being struck off.

In England advise is a verb (a doing word) advise/advising/advised, advice is a noun. I might ask for advice or give advice.


The same with license (verb) license/licensing/licensed, but one would have a driving licence (noun).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...