style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi can anyone help me find the historical 3 mnth Sterling LIBOR rates going back to 2007. I have a Kensington Morgage based on these figures.

Many thanks

Stuart

Hi

can anyone help me with finding where I can get the historical Sterling 3mnth LIBOR rates going back to 2007. I have a kensington mortgage based on these figures for my sins

Many thanks

Stuart

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Baba I did reply to your thread immdiately but it doesn't seem to be on my thread list. Can you let me know if it appeared in your list

many thanks

Stugoz

• 1 month later...

Hi Baba02

I was just wondering if you still have the historical SVR rates for Kensington Mortgages that you mention in your

post of january. I am still unable to get them to provide them for me.

many thanks

stugoz

Hi I am afraid I do not understand. I have replied to your reply informing me that you have the kensington SVR since 2006 but you have not replied. Is there a problem. If so can you please explain as I thought this forum was to help each other with financial matters

Thank you for getting back to me. Very much appreciated. I am looking to cover the period from 2007 until 2013 if that is possible. Look forward to hearing from you

Many thanks

Hi

I have made a reply to this thread about which dates I am looking for. Did you receive it?

I sent it on the 4th

Many thanks

Stugoz

• 2 weeks later...