Wilkins Chapman for Arrows. Claimform old MBNA card debt- Help

Buncrana
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

and so do the T&C's

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not be tipping them off the CCA is non compliant!

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Looking closer at the cca...

It looks like Page 4 of the files posted is a photocopy of an original document. Page 5 has in the bottom left ''2of7''. On page it does not say ''1of7''...

It could just be me, but the print also looks different on the two pages, different fonts...

I've just checked the paperwork they've sent.

It goes from that ''2of7'' then ''4of7'' then ''6of7'' then a blank page...

Add this to the fact that address shown on Page 5 of the files posted is 100% not the address of where she was living at the time, could this CCA be non compliant?

And if so, what are the repercussions?

I see where DX is going with this. If it reaches court and you show what was supplied to you and where you ACTUALLY were at the signing of the CCA then the judge will use that accordingly.

Just looking at your PM now.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Marriage licence and previous mortgage statements show that she was living at the address shown on the original of the file page 3 posted and NOT at the address shown on the original of page 5 of the files posted.

Okay thats good, what about previous council taxt bills if you have any etc to help prove this?

You said moved back into the address shown? Did she live there previously.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Okay thats good, what about previous council taxt bills if you have any etc to help prove this?

You said moved back into the address shown? Did she live there previously.

I doubt if Council tax bills could be provided, but yes, she lived here with her parents before she got married.

All correspondence, bank statements etc, went to the address on the original CCA.

so the bottom line is the T&C's don't match the signed CCA they have returned.

dx

and they

so the bottom line is the T&C's don't match the signed CCA they have returned.

dx

Yep

The T&Cs don't match and they should match with the original CCA

Pages missing, wrong address on CCA received, mmmmm

Have to go for now guys, will be back later though :)

And thank you for your time and help, you guys are something else :D

Just had a thought over dinner.

The official CCA request was sent off a couple of days ago using a postal order as payment. This copy crossed that one over in the post.

Now that I've noticed these ''anomalies'', is it possible that they could now send out the correct CCA??

I doubt it unless you have informed them. But then again never trust a LLP who deals with a DCA.

Im wondering if you get prepped with the right info, you could see them off pretty easily.

They have made a massive mistake here and they should have double checked.

Youve been given a blessing on this one. Dont squander or waste it (I know you wont :lol:)

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

I doubt it unless you have informed them. But then again never trust a LLP who deals with a DCA.

Im wondering if you get prepped with the right info, you could see them off pretty easily.

They have made a massive mistake here and they should have double checked.

Youve been given a blessing on this one. Dont squander or waste it (I know you wont :lol:)

Oh I won't fkofilee :)

Now the next step.

Do I wait for them to make a move, or do I get this dodgy CCA added to the defence? Can I add to the defence?

They are expecting payment today. That will not happen. Unless I find £6k under the sofa :D

Oh I won't fkofilee :)

Now the next step.

Do I wait for them to make a move, or do I get this dodgy CCA added to the defence? Can I add to the defence?

They are expecting payment today. That will not happen. Unless I find £6k under the sofa :D

PErsonally? I would add it to the defence but I would double check with the site team... Its important so Andyorch might beable to help.

As for the £6k, if you go to my website, Im pretty sure i can help you with your problem of flowing cash :lol:

Edited by Andyorch
External link removed

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

PErsonally? I would add it to the defence but I would double check with the site team... Its important so Andyorch might beable to help.

As for the £6k, if you go to my website; , Im pretty sure i can help you with your problem of flowing cash :lol:

ok, will add it to the defence after Andy and co advise :)

Ps, link isn't working :(

You cant just add it to the defence..you can expand at Witness Statement.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

You cant just add it to the defence..you can expand at Witness Statement.

Hi Andy :)

Can that be done online? We tried to get access last week, but MCOL said that once the defence was done, that we couldn't access until WC made their move...

You dont do a Witness Statement on line Bunc...MCOL has now finished once a defence has been submitted.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

You wait until allocation ...if they wish to respond to your defence and proceed...the Court will direct.

You wait until allocation ...if they wish to respond to your defence and proceed...the Court will direct.

So we're back to waiting on them again :(

They have the official CCA request now, the one sent out was generated by the CPR from back in January. I wonder if the next one sent out will be different to this one...

I have a feeling that now that they have produced a CCA, they'll now proceed. If they do, I think I'll go to court on this one.