Triton shower problem

Kamry
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3754 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi people

Looks like complaints with Triton are never ending. All you have to do is do a quick search and bang you get a list of [unhappy] consumers.

I have faced a same problem, I purchased shower in July had it fitted end of July. It was fitted in a where there is a ensuite shower was used less than a handful of times. Plenty of cold water with good pressure but would not heat called plumber who fitted ( in the plumbing industry for over 20 years) told me it was most likely 99.9% was heating element. He confirmed he sees this a lot with triton showers should have taken his advise prior and installed a Mira or aqua much more reliable.

Called out triton, engineer came was told it was a part needed replacing. Asked him what was cause was told a number of reasons and most likely to product fault. Did not explain any thing else we went out a few times to the garden not sure what he was doing. Didn't explain anything or offer paperwork to explain what was completed.

To my shock I recieved an invoice close £100 due to customer fault as hose was kinked. The shower was used less than a handful of times hard to believe. Complained to triton and there attitude is your fault just pay our bill or else.

I believe triton has no intention of honouring its warranties, just a way of fleecing customers of hard earned money. How can you justify £100 for a 20 min job. I could have gone out and replaced the for that Amount of money.

Edited by slick132
removed defamatory remark

Hi Kamry and welcome to CAG

I've edited your post to remove a defamatory remark. Please read site rules about posting as CAG cannot afford to carry defamatory posts.

Have you paid Triton or is the matter still in dispute.

If it's still in dispute, there are several ways you can challenge Triton.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Posts moved into your own new thread.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)