• Tweets

• So when you reported the accident and Copart took the car away, you must have phoned a number.   And surely you have made notes of who you spoke to, date/time of your  call etc ?   Why not phone the same number to chase up.   Your car may have been sold by now or crushed.   Dial Direct probably don't deal with the claims other than pass on details to Insurers, but they should be able to assist you in speaking to the AXA team handling your claim.    
    • Hi    What I find strange is the Buyer from the start after you explaining pervious issue with RM as you always you UPS insisted it had to be RM.   UPS could have delivered this item next day so why was the Buyer so adamant it had to be RM something just doesn't add up from the Buyer as this person the item was for was going to India the next day and needed the item.   How did the Buyer inform you this item had not been delivered and have you given that evidence to RM?   How did the Buyer pay you for this item? Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transfer, Paypal etc.   Have you researched the property address as its flats to see who owns then whether is leasehold/ private/ council/ housing association? (the reason I ask this if Council or Housing Association due to this being flats most have CCTV around and inside but also door entry which will be logged)   As this is Flats and only if it does have door entry to access the building you could ask RM how there delivery courier was able to access that building. (there will either be a service button which they can press to get access or they have been given a key fob for that entry system to access the building or the entry door has been left open)   You could also ask RM to Clarify that the GPS Location they state that the item was delivered whether this is the RM Delivery Vehicle GPS Location at the property or the exact GPS Location of the exact Delivery Address.? (something tells me it will be the vehicles GPS data)            
    • HI   Thanks for the update.   That is shocking that the Ombudsman has said that the case worker assigned to you will call within 5 working days.   I think you need to point out to then very clearly without them thinking you are being aggressive/angry this is important as you want them on your side the Breaches I mentioned in post#78 especially that A2 have Breached the Ombudsman's letter/contact to either resolve this matter or issue the Deadlock letter and A2 have failed to do this even with you giving them extra time.   Note: if A2 have still have still not dealt with this as per the Ombudsman contact above you make sure when they do contact you that you point this out as per there phone call A2 have had all this extra time (as this adds to the extra time you have given them and makes A2 look bad to the Ombudsman's request)   Make sure and ask them for a copy of that letter they sent to A2 to resolve or issue Deadlock Letter for your records.   As for your evidence try to make sure you can scan all this into PDF Format (if possible) and make it one multiple PDF with all your evidence in it in date format. whether its written (with your proof of posting), email, etc. as this will make is easier for the Ombudsman rather than numerous documents.   You look after yourself and you know where we are if you need any further help just let us know    
    • Hi persha50   Thanks for that update and clarification that the claim is via TDS.   Lets use know how it goes with the TDS claim of deposit return
    • Hi Stu,   I contacted the ombudsman today. My case worker is to call within 5 working days. Will update once this has happened.   Thanks again
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

Phoenix - where do i stand with this £3000 termination 'fee'?

bv146

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Been informed this last week that Phoenix are taking me to court. I will of course be putting in a counterclaim and have got together very strong defence and lots of evidence. But if anyone else can help, especially if you've been to court with them yourselves, or have any evidence I can use, please post here

hi guys

I am about to go in to a legal battle with this company and i am not scared to show up in court to tell the judge my side of the story even if it costs me more then double the Fee they are claiming for. even if you dont want to get involved but you are invited to watch them spend some money on solicitors, barrister fees.

reading the above cases, they do exactly what most people have described, they invite them selves over, tell you that they can sell your business for " X " amount (really high figure) suggested by them and in no time.

except in my case i told them i am already using other Agents and i am not prepared to pay them if i sell it thought some one else. and i only want HALF of what they think they can get for my business

BUT

it looks like the contract is only written for them to benefit in every way no matter what, there is some clause or the other would result them sending you a bill. even having been very careful I did advised them i am not going to pay a penny should i sell it via other agents. but it looks like they had some small print which seems works in their favour. in this case apparently i did not supply my business accounts and stopped them selling it. even though its been more then a year no news of them, no viewing.. not phone calls and then a letter asking for accounts followed by a huge 8K bill.

guys email me [EDIT]

and lets get these guys wasting money too, there are far too many people who get scared an pay them. and i am shocked, there are some hard working genuine people who dont deserve the stress they are getting.

Edited by dx100uk
please refrain from posting or replying to pers emails - we dont know who this person really is - dx

I would advise caution on replying to pers email addresses

we nor you know who this person really is

please abide by site rules

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I did not pay any marketing fees and it states this on the contract. Do you know where I stand with regards to classing the 3000 as a penalty fee?

Thanks