Sheriff Officer trying to deliver papers - Walker Love

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3508 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Update:

I've had no correspondence since early February and nothing since I made CCA request.

However, over the past week, Lowell's "lawyers" BW Legal have been calling every day on my mobile leaving messages for me to call them.

I'm not sure if they are hoping I have not retained the paperwork from our previous correspondence or simply enjoy headbutting concrete structures.

I've blocked their number.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

I've had no correspondence since early February and nothing since I made CCA request.

However, over the past week, Lowell's "lawyers" BW Legal have been calling every day on my mobile leaving messages for me to call them.

I'm not sure if they are hoping I have not retained the paperwork from our previous correspondence or simply enjoy headbutting concrete structures.

I've blocked their number.

Cheers for the update!

I think they just throw enuf **** at the wall and hope some sticks, so to speak!

TWICE they tried the no prejudice letter with me saying I hadn't replied to the stat demand. Despite me proving receipt of the documents, and then again proving receipt of the proving receipt of the documents. And I sent the POD stuff to both Lowells and BW Legal. They aren't bright, and they are chancers.

Let me know if anything else turns up - would be most appreciated. And I shall do the same, of course.

All the best...