lost esa money

danny_123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my partner has lost her money but i am able to work and we really dont know what to do it could mean we loose our flat and we dont know what to do i am really stuck can anyone help please

?

Could you post some more details of why your partner has lost her esa so on

you posted very little for people to advise you on,Thank you in advance ...

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Yes, we need more information.

Why has ESA been stopped? Was it contribution based or income related?

You say you are able to work, which suggests you're not currently working but looking for a job. Is this correct? Do you or your partner receive any other benefits?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

sorry for the lack of info i was very angry at the time.

she has got her first-tier tribunal decision notice that says she will not receive her esa no more, it was income related esa also.

i have been on the phone all afternoon and the only thing of any positive i have been told is that we can claim as a couple were it is a normal jsa claim but on the notes they put on she cant work and then maybe i can claim and she dosnt have to do anything but i dont know if this will work.

im in a home housing rented flat also

i really am lost with it all

sorry for the lack of info i was very angry at the time.

she has got her first-tier tribunal decision notice that says she will not receive her esa no more, it was income related esa also.

i have been on the phone all afternoon and the only thing of any positive i have been told is that we can claim as a couple were it is a normal jsa claim but on the notes they put on she cant work and then maybe i can claim and she dosnt have to do anything but i dont know if this will work.

im in a home housing rented flat also

i really am lost with it all

You can appeal to second-tier but only on points of law,you may need help with such an appeal from places like CAB !

Or there is the option of claiming JSA ...

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...