MWA Seetec Peterborough

Chester6
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3732 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anyone been on this yet or met the lady who does it? Is Seetec still horrendously pants and unprofessional? Or has it gotten worse somehow? Still unwritten rules like with how many times you can ring the bell?

I don't know about Peterborough, but my local Seetec don't know the difference between JSA and ESA, mandatory appointment letters are issued on the first template that comes to hand, so an ESA 'customer' is likely to get a letter intended for a JSA 'customer'.

The staff turns over faster than a fan on turbo, and the manager has a chip on his shoulder the size of the HSBC tower.

They are worse than pants, pants would be a compliment.

I was wrongly referred to them and are rid of them now thankfully, otherwise I'm sure I would have been up for murder.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

Still unwritten rules like with how many times you can ring the bell?

I ring this bell once, and if you do not answer promptly, I will damned well lean on it until you do !!

Do they try to sanction you for ringing the bell too many times ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

I was one of the first bunch of victims when it opened and it was terrible

They refused to let you in but they also refused to help during lunch, thought it ok to make personal calls in plain sight and do paperwork as opposed to being helpful, a receptionist who called you "babe" and a manager who accused me of thinking I am the centre if the world for daring to complain

Didn't help when an interview stunk thanks to homophobia and the interviewer plus the jobcentre didn't care once they sent you there

They have the honour of making Ingeus look professional

I don't know about Peterborough, but my local Seetec don't know the difference between JSA and ESA, mandatory appointment letters are issued on the first template that comes to hand, so an ESA 'customer' is likely to get a letter intended for a JSA 'customer'.

The staff turns over faster than a fan on turbo, and the manager has a chip on his shoulder the size of the HSBC tower.

They are worse than pants, pants would be a compliment.

I was wrongly referred to them and are rid of them now thankfully, otherwise I'm sure I would have been up for murder.

The manager at the time was horrendous and I am sorry to hear of your experiences

The manager at the time was horrendous and I am sorry to hear of your experiences

I feel sorry for the other 24 odd ESA claimants that were referred at the same time I was, they still have to attend the dump. I'll guarantee they aren't having a pleasant time of it.

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

a receptionist who called you "babe"

That is spelt S. I. R. little missy !

Worked last time I had to deal with any officialdom :madgrin:

I received a response from Seetec's director of operations yesterday to my rather lengthy letter of complaint . Predictably he made no mention whatever of a number of issues I raised, but instead focused on the process involved in lifting a sanction. In fact he seems to think that if it weren't for Seetec's intervention I would still be sanctioned.

Interestingly he knew the date the sanction was lifted, the timing and point of origin of e mails sent by various DWP departments to each other regarding the sanction, and other info that could only be obtained if he had privy to JCP/DWP's IT system.

This is good news for me because it adds weight to my assertion that Seetec knew I had voluntary status before they raised the WP08, something they have always denied.

All Seetec's documentation pass audit by the DWP according to him, despite my sending him copies of four letters that plainly breach DWP guidelines.

I'll keep up the pressure methinks.

All Seetec's documentation pass audit by the DWP according to him, despite my sending him copies of four letters that plainly breach DWP guidelines.

I'll keep up the pressure methinks.

Once you have exhausted their complaints procedure, please take it up with the Independent Complaints Examiner - It will cost Seetec £5,000 for the honour and cause significant discomfort to them.

Once you have exhausted their complaints procedure, please take it up with the Independent Complaints Examiner - It will cost Seetec £5,000 for the honour and cause significant discomfort to them.

That's my intention Mr.P.

Is there anything to avoid signing or don't showCv like with the WP?

I haven't a clue as I never engaged with the programme. I would not be surprised though if the usual shenanigans aren't tried on. On another forum I've been reading that some providers are trying to coerce the ESA client group into using Universal Job Match.