What's your favourite UK area..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3676 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cornwall. Absolutely fantastic part of the country.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Luton, Slough, Walsall, Kettering or Croydon. All inspiring.

(not)

Another vote for Cornwall here!

I once spent two weeks attending a training course in Staines, so I'd add that to the list. It was beautiful, just sublime.

In the same spirit, up here in the north, we could add Cumbernauld, Coatbridge, Livingston and Glenrothes.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Guest tomuchtoyoung

Harrowgate , Scarborugh,Lullworth Cove Porthcawl and Bala all good memories for me,its the people you meet mixed with natural beauty.

Edinburgh :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Anywhere that is dry!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Got to be where I live North Yorkshire.

I am fortunate enough to live in a village of just 26 houses, with views of the Dales close by and views of the Moors in the distance it is lovely and peaceful.

Great for days out and walking doggy Stig.

Other great places is Filey on the East Coast & Aysgarth Falls.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

has to be the veiw of durham city from the railbridge on the east coast main line

That is a good one, yes. I used to use that line a lot to travel between London, Glasgow and North Yorks. The bit north of Newcastle and on to Edinburgh where it runs along the coast is also beautiful.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I am fortunate enough to live in a village of just 26 houses, with views of the Dales close by and views of the Moors in the distance it is lovely and peaceful.

Stigman

...and Tristan Farnham with his hand up a cow's backside! ;)

has to be the veiw of durham city from the railbridge on the east coast main line

There's an equally nice view of Bath from the Great Western line. It (sometimes) makes rail travel worthwhile!

Ely Cathedral and York Minster

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I did mention Heathrow Airport some weeks ago :-D

I should have said except any in or around London! If holiday prices keep rising it won't be long before we start clinging to lorries to get out of the UK. I can have 2 weeks in France for less than it costs for 4 days here. I had 3 weeks in Denmark a few years ago , the ferry fare cost more than the house we stayed in but still was under £1200 and that was over Christmas. And it was a whole house, not just a room, caravan, tent , B&B, hotel or a lodge. Sauna room and hot-tub were included along with log burning stoves.

I can't think of anywhere I really like in the UK. Maybe St. Bees, parts of Cornwall and Somerset but it's just tourist hotspots that you pay a premium for sharing a small space. Over crowded, over priced and over rated.

Stigman

We have family in Filey. It's very under-rated and the beach is fabulous.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.