• Tweets

• Hi and thanks It looks like they ticked all the boxes to me but I'll try and upload the notice. I was wondering if a witness to late delivery might be considered proof - I'm assuming they posted it as normal but Royal Mail stuffed up delivery. If not then they're really saying it just has to be posted within 12 days of the incident, regardless of when it is received. Annoying! edit ok thanks Honeybee here's my 2nd (actually 3rd) attempt at anonymising, copying and uploading the notice! Sorry about the state of it - I sat on it while distracted by my dog 🙃 pcn front.pdf pcn back page.pdf
    • ROFL - dont get upset just because someone (quite a lot of someones) dont want smart meters - well unless you get paid for it .. in which case ...   I assume you haven't been with Octopus long enough to be on one of the very long fixed price tariffs they offered before the prices went bonkers .. and that you dont use your electricity in the evening/lunch time if you think the 'agile type tariffs are good value .. let alone worth installing a smart meter for - high price a good disincentive for an evening cuppa eh? Let alone all your computer/tv etc time in the peak price evening or lunch time. - and boy do those peak prices instantly hammer your bill when those Russian and middle eastern issues kick off.   I would only have considered a smart meter if solar panels had been an option for me - but roof is oriented completely the wrong way. Oh - and My opinion hasn't changed since the smart meter trials 40 years ago, because neither have the issues (well not enough) but I'm happy for you. Be happy for me.
    • Hi. I'm afraid I've had to hide your post with the pdf files to keep this anonymous for you. You've left the PCN reference number and your car reg showing. Could you edit that and repost please? HB    
    • Well naturally if you want to maintain your outrage, and retain something to bitch about, then arguing about the level of your fixed monthly DD is the way to go. You are of course perfectly free to ignore the easy solution.
    • His financial situation isn’t great, and the landlord has made lots of things up. The things he’s put isn’t true at all. My friend did tell the full truth with incoming and outgoing, I helped him fill in his form and he checked bills etc. to make sure it was right. His wage is ok, but not as good as the landlord thinks it is,  and he doesn’t have anything spare. How much are they likely to take from him? Should he send any reply?  the letter just says to take the court letter with him. 
  • Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Toothfairy loan book sold to Loads of Dosh for 7.5% of book value

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3696 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Edmond.

When I said quote,"But you have to be careful what you say before you have the facts in front of you".I was not referring to you,it was just a general statement.In fact,it was directed to me,as I did not want to make a statement that I could not substantiate.

I would like to see the relevant authorities investigated for allowing these companies to change names,but still have the same management etc,etc.

So far,my search has included the Isle Of Man,Iceland and the UK.Some of the Icelandic sites are in believe it or not,Icelandic.This makes it harder.The search continues.I have only been using one computer tonight.When I am searching,I usually have the Ipad running as well.It makes it far easier to cross reference.Ones mind can work overtime in trying to work things out.For example,a computer expert was employed by web loans pro' as a director before they closed down.Simply to create web pages,or ?????.

Here is one about Tanja.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/35m-building-work-next-door-to-nigella-lawsons-kitchen-6542219.html

Neighbour Tanja Gullestrup, 29, said: "It will be a bit of a nuisance but when you live in the square you become accustomed to it. If I was the next-door neighbour I'd have a major issue."

Regards,John.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edmond.

When I said quote,"But you have to be careful what you say before you have the facts in front of you".I was not referring to you,it was just a general statement.In fact,it was directed to me,as I did not want to make a statement that I could not substantiate.

I would like to see the relevant authorities investigated for allowing these companies to change names,but still have the same management etc,etc.

So far,my search has included the Isle Of Man,Iceland and the UK.Some of the Icelandic sites are in believe it or not,Icelandic.This makes it harder.The search continues.I have only been using one computer tonight.When I am searching,I usually have the Ipad running as well.It makes it far easier to cross reference.Ones mind can work overtime in trying to work things out.For example,a computer expert was employed by web loans pro' as a director before they closed down.Simply to create web pages,or ?????.

Here is one about Tanja.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/35m-building-work-next-door-to-nigella-lawsons-kitchen-6542219.html

Neighbour Tanja Gullestrup, 29, said: "It will be a bit of a nuisance but when you live in the square you become accustomed to it. If I was the next-door neighbour I'd have a major issue."

Regards,John.

This is not really related but it has important details: when this article was written, she was 29 so she must be about 32 now. She was the last director of webloans and larholt was gone about 18 months ago. She has been a director for a long time. She does not have the profile of a payday company entrepreneur. This really reinforces my will to check if per gullestrup was the real person behind webloans. And if they really moved it into a new company then we need to find out if it's true

At the moment,it is a negative search.I thought that I was onto something.There was a resigned director from Web Loans,who was also a director for a company called Rosemount Trading,which is now dissolved.I thought that there might be a connection,but no.

Do not forget that,Web Loans Processing Holdings Limited is an active company.Tanja was appointed a director on 13/03/13.Jordan Taylor is with them,appointed 25/7/12.It is Web Loans Processing that have gone into administration.

Have you looked up London Treasury Services,as Larholt is still shown as a director.

The search continues later.Bedtime now.

Regards,John.

At the moment,it is a negative search.I thought that I was onto something.There was a resigned director from Web Loans,who was also a director for a company called Rosemount Trading,which is now dissolved.I thought that there might be a connection,but no.

Do not forget that,Web Loans Processing Holdings Limited is an active company.Tanja was appointed a director on 13/03/13.Jordan Taylor is with them,appointed 25/7/12.It is Web Loans Processing that have gone into administration.

Have you looked up London Treasury Services,as Larholt is still shown as a director.

The search continues later.Bedtime now.

Regards,John.

I have not looked into london treasury services. Larholt wasn't a director of webloans since 2012 and there does not seem to be any dealings between london treasury services and webloans so london treasury services seem unrelated. It could be larholt's new business and have nothing to do with toothfairy, webloans or even payday. The lad's been off the directorship of webloans for far too long.

If rosemount is niw disolved, maybe it was just created for this purpose. This seems strange. Who was this resigned director?

The fact that tanja larholt has been a director since march 2013 does seem to indicate some relationship with Per Gullestrup and or his family. Larholt could have been a smoke screen for this family. I don't want us to get diverted from the goal of finding out the truth simply because we have had larholt on our radar for long. He could be an easy smoke screen. Per Gullestrup is a wealthy and reputable man, ni doubt he would use many screens to hide his involvement if it is real and no doubt he would not hesitate to use others to hide. But this may all be crazy theorys but there are too many coincidences

Guys... You're reading too far between the lines...

London treasury services was toothfairy's old trading name... Simple.

But even some of the stuff you've dug up Is interesting to say the least

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Edmond.

No disrespect to you,but I have noticed that you are fairly new to the forum.May I suggest that you use the search facility at the top of the site to have a look at the various threads regarding Toothfairy and its clan.It is like paint on a wall,the colour that you see,may not be the true colour.You have to scratch away each layer to find its true colour.

Please read my previous post carefully.I said Rosemount Trading,not Rosemount Investments,which is the one that interests you.I thought that there might have been a link regarding an ex director,but no.

London Treasury Services have tried to collect money and sometimes succeeded in removing money from bank accounts of this sites members.They were collecting on behalf of Toothfairy.London Treasury Services were set up in 1996,Oliver Larholt was appointed a director 26/02/2010.

Then there is the ex sales collection agent for Web Loans who is now in the Israeli Defence Force.

Regarding Transco,read about a Mr Oliver Goldenberg.

Oliver Goldenberg's Overview

Current

Development Director at New Corp

Past

Director Of Operations at Transco Structured Services

Debt Recovery Agent at NDR

Centre Manager at Lenta Business Centres

Tanja was Oliver Larholts wife.

There is a common denominator in this equation,a Mr Jordan Taylor.He was a director in CIM Technologies,then appointed director to Web Loans Processing Holdings 25/07/2012.

Regarding CIM,I thought that it had been closed down,but it is still showing as active,with a proposal to strike off.Taylor is still shown as a director.

I admire you for your determination in this crusade.

Fkofilee.

It is all ifs,buts and maybes.But the jigsaw will be completed one day.It is interesting what can be found and the information is all in the public domain.

Regards,John.

Edmond.

No disrespect to you,but I have noticed that you are fairly new to the forum.May I suggest that you use the search facility at the top of the site to have a look at the various threads regarding Toothfairy and its clan.It is like paint on a wall,the colour that you see,may not be the true colour.You have to scratch away each layer to find its true colour.

Please read my previous post carefully.I said Rosemount Trading,not Rosemount Investments,which is the one that interests you.I thought that there might have been a link regarding an ex director,but no.

London Treasury Services have tried to collect money and sometimes succeeded in removing money from bank accounts of this sites members.They were collecting on behalf of Toothfairy.London Treasury Services were set up in 1996,Oliver Larholt was appointed a director 26/02/2010.

Then there is the ex sales collection agent for Web Loans who is now in the Israeli Defence Force.

Regarding Transco,read about a Mr Oliver Goldenberg.

Oliver Goldenberg's Overview

Current

Development Director at New Corp

Past

Director Of Operations at Transco Structured Services

Debt Recovery Agent at NDR

Centre Manager at Lenta Business Centres

Tanja was Oliver Larholts wife.

There is a common denominator in this equation,a Mr Jordan Taylor.He was a director in CIM Technologies,then appointed director to Web Loans Processing Holdings 25/07/2012.

Regarding CIM,I thought that it had been closed down,but it is still showing as active,with a proposal to strike off.Taylor is still shown as a director.

I admire you for your determination in this crusade.

Fkofilee.

It is all ifs,buts and maybes.But the jigsaw will be completed one day.It is interesting what can be found and the information is all in the public domain.

Regards,John.

Sorry for misreading the rosemount part.

Last time I spoke to someone on the phone with them, the person mentioned this thing about per gullestrup being the real driver and moving to a new entity. He thought he was losing his job (which to be honest is a good thing! I am not crying for him). But that call made me very determined to understand what toothfairy truly is.

I am struggling to find any more info on all this. The only things so far that seem to make sense are: it seems to be a prepack bankruptcy according to wikipedia definition where the management is in charge and rosemount and gullfoss control the sale of our loans, the price of the sale seems ridiculously low, oliver larholt seems to have disappeared from the picture a long time ago while tanja gullestrup stayed in place all along as director which leads me to believe that they used larholt while he was married as a screen (maybe per gullestrup gave him a job there). Jordan taylor also seems to have been there all along, he probably knows everything but if he stayed he probably is paid nicely by the owners (being per gullestrup or other) so we have to assume he is part of the trick (if there is such thing as a trick) if they are really trying to move under the radar. We cannot seem to find anything on dhr/loads of dosh which is also very weird. Why is that? What are they trying to hide? We need to understand these companys: rosemount/gulfoss/dhr/loads of dosh. Only this will allow us to be sure whether webloans really went or whether it was just a trick.

I appeal to everyone on these forums: does anyone on this forum have understanding of the system and can help us find out about these companys

Edmond.

How is the crusade coming along.I have picked up one or two things.

Jordan Taylor is also a director of Loan Tech,at 15 Lyndhurst Terr.

Oliver Larholt still holds two positions of director.London Treasury Services and Direct Socks Ltd.

As you will have seen in the above post,Blackwater have a new name,DMR Connect.

DMR,seem to be linked to a company called Perseq,who are a software company.They do online banking software,also provide business services.They are located on a trading estate.

Regards,John.

Edmond.

How is the crusade coming along.I have picked up one or two things.

Jordan Taylor is also a director of Loan Tech,at 15 Lyndhurst Terr.

Oliver Larholt still holds two positions of director.London Treasury Services and Direct Socks Ltd.

As you will have seen in the above post,Blackwater have a new name,DMR Connect.

DMR,seem to be linked to a company called Perseq,who are a software company.They do online banking software,also provide business services.They are located on a trading estate.

Regards,John.

Really nothing since last post. I was hoping for some help here finding out about rosemount/gullfoss/dhr and tanja / Per Gullestrup. While it does not mean much it is interesting that blackwater is now called dmr connect. The name is very close to dhr

Let's see what we can find!

Well Edmond,you have let me down.I thought that I would get a good nights sleep in the knowledge that you had sorted everything out.You will not make a very good Sherlock Holmes.

Gullfoss or Rosemount,I do not have anything as yet.

Web Loans Processing Holdings,this is something different.

You will know that Tanja and Jordan are the directors.But the shareholders are a company called Steinfeld Law Nominees Ltd,they own 100% of the shares.On some sites,they are showing as a dormant company.But the interesting bit,is their address.64 New Cavendish St,London.CIM,Toothfairy,etc,used to be next door at 65.

Steinfeld nominees,are owned by a Micheal Steinfeld and Steinfeld Corporate Law.

Now,if this company is dormant,can they have shares in another company.

When it was just Web Loans Processing,company records show that the shareholders were Constain Services.The only Costains that I can find,is a civil engineering company.In fact,I used to work for them years ago.

Regards,John.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is potentially some new info: toothfairy and webloans seem to have been operating from a place i never heard of before: 10 Greycoat place in Victoria, London. I am a few hours from London and cannot really afford to take time off from work. But I believe we need to check if dhr is operating from there too. It looks like Jordan Taylor is also associated with dhr, it could be utter rubbish but worth checking. If one of us lives close to that place, it is worth checking. Jordan Taylor was director and head of lending and collections at toothfairy. If the oft truly had a problem with webloans (we don't know that yet for sure, we just know they were checking), how can they let dhr operate with Jordan Taylor (if we can confirm he is there). Oft should investigate dhr immediately if it's true.

If someone dan go and confirm the presence there of either Jordan Taylor, Tanja Gullestrup or Per Gullestrup, it would be another clue that this was all organized.

The link I found to get on these tracks said Jordan Taylor picture is public on google if you type 'jordan taylor web loans processing photo' with long hair. Tanja Gullestrup and Per Gullestrup have tons of pictures of them on google. Can someone check if dhr is at this address and if any of these people visit their office? Is it legal to stand there and wait to see if they show up? If not nobody should take a chance

This may be complete rubbish and it takes a lot of time but I think I may have found a good source here. I just want to check it's true or not.

No point going to that address, its more than likely serviced offices/mail redirection.

yep. I was right

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Edmond.

May I reiterate an earlier comment that I made,please read earlier posts. Greycoat Place was mentioned last October.

As Renegadeimp has said,more than likely,it will be a mail drop address.

To save you from loitering outside the premises,here is the telephone number...... 020 7960 6000

I see that NDR are located here ??????.

I have found a little bit about Chapple,his consumer credit licence ran out in 2003.I find this hard to believe,it must be an error.He has CCL pending for his two firms.

http://www.insolvencynews.com/article/16370/corporate/payday-lender-in-administration

https://www.northerndebtrecovery.com/

http://www.mwbex.com/location/victoria

Regards,John.

Edmond.

May I reiterate an earlier comment that I made,please read earlier posts. Greycoat Place was mentioned last October.

As Renegadeimp has said,more than likely,it will be a mail drop address.

To save you from loitering outside the premises,here is the telephone number...... 020 7960 6000

I see that NDR are located here ??????.

I have found a little bit about Chapple,his consumer credit licence ran out in 2003.I find this hard to believe,it must be an error.He has CCL pending for his two firms.

http://www.insolvencynews.com/article/16370/corporate/payday-lender-in-administration

https://www.northerndebtrecovery.com/

http://www.mwbex.com/location/victoria

Regards,John.

It was not a mail drop address for webloans. They had their office there. I am convinced of that now! I don't want to give more details because it would stop me from being able to get more info in the future. What I am trying to confirm is that dhr is still operating from there. And that Jordan Taylor or Per Gullestrup or Tanja Gullestrup show up in these offices. It may not be true, but it's worth checking out. Who cares about chapple and larholt, they were exited a very long time ago. In 2012. Just try to speak to people who used to work for the company, I managed to do it!!! I spoke to their debt assistant a while ago and now recently with someone who used to work in their greycoat place office. The person totally confirmed the involvement of Per Gullestrup as well. It may not be true, but it sounded real.

Let's all get together and stop these people from hiding and expose them for just moving things around and pretending to us that they are not the same anymore

I can go home via Victoia one night and take a photo of the Greycoat Place offices, as far as I can recall it is an 'office space for rent' serviced offices and has lots of companies registering there. It won''t really prove anything either way - we've had photographic proof that another DCA (which has lost its licence) had only rented office space and nobody there - a common practice in the so called inudstry.

Bellshill in Glasgow is another known address where there are lots of linked companies operating under various licences - it is these licences which must be looked at, and the fact that a company can use a 'group licence' with a very loose link to the parent company.

Each individual entity involved in debt collecting ought to have one licence per trading name, but of course this does not happen. Many of them use the loose descriptors of the CCL to get licences, which again should be clamped down on, servicing debt should be a monitored activity for the first 6 months of holding a licence to weed out bad practice.

I can go home via Victoia one night and take a photo of the Greycoat Place offices, as far as I can recall it is an 'office space for rent' serviced offices and has lots of companies registering there. It won''t really prove anything either way - we've had photographic proof that another DCA (which has lost its licence) had only rented office space and nobody there - a common practice in the so called inudstry.

Bellshill in Glasgow is another known address where there are lots of linked companies operating under various licences - it is these licences which must be looked at, and the fact that a company can use a 'group licence' with a very loose link to the parent company.

Each individual entity involved in debt collecting ought to have one licence per trading name, but of course this does not happen. Many of them use the loose descriptors of the CCL to get licences, which again should be clamped down on, servicing debt should be a monitored activity for the first 6 months of holding a licence to weed out bad practice.

SillyGirl,

I spoke to someone who used to work for webloans in this greycoat place office. It was their office for sure. And the person is sure DHR is still operating from there. Can you walk in and ask the front desk for DHR office? Maybe they rent under a different name. Ideally having proof of jordan taylor or tanja or per gullestrup walking in or out would be better. If this is all real, I really wonder why the oft is not checking this dhr company

Guys, can we keep this thread civil. I don't want to unapprove any more posts

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

SillyGirl,

I spoke to someone who used to work for webloans in this greycoat place office. It was their office for sure. And the person is sure DHR is still operating from there. Can you walk in and ask the front desk for DHR office? Maybe they rent under a different name. Ideally having proof of jordan taylor or tanja or per gullestrup walking in or out would be better. If this is all real, I really wonder why the oft is not checking this dhr company

The OFT are reluctant to do much at all, unless it paints them positively in the public eye. It seems to be a talking shop for politicians and their friends more than anything of real substance. Lets hope when the FCA take them over, they develop some real teeth and clamp down hard on rogue creditors.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

AS i said before. Theres no point. Its serviced offices. Basically the company that owns the offices allows other companies to be registered there, and if they have an important meeting, an office is allocated to them to give them impression they are a professional business.

AS i said before. Theres no point. Its serviced offices. Basically the company that owns the offices allows other companies to be registered there, and if they have an important meeting, an office is allocated to them to give them impression they are a professional business.

renegadeimp, you are simply wrong. They do have this service but they also rent spaces full time. I had confirmation that wlp was operating full time from there. So if someone can spend a little time checking the offices out for dhr or jordan taylor or per gullestrup or tanja gullestrup it woudl be fantastic.

You have vocal confirmation and not actual proof. They do rent offices there full time, but with TF's track record, they probably use them as a 'technical base' and rent an office whenever there is actually a reason for them to have a meeting. We've already had 2-3 people on this site physically go to every address theyve ever said they use.

One was even an empty garage.

You have vocal confirmation and not actual proof. They do rent offices there full time, but with TF's track record, they probably use them as a 'technical base' and rent an office whenever there is actually a reason for them to have a meeting. We've already had 2-3 people on this site physically go to every address theyve ever said they use.

One was even an empty garage.

I investigate them as much as I can because I don't want them to get away with it. If you look the way I did, you will find an ex-employee like I did! Wlp had their main office and full time workers based at 10 greycoat place. It wasn't simply when needed, they were full time there. Jordan Taylor, Per Gullestrup and Tanja Gullestrup ran wlp according to this person. And also according to this person who does not work for dhr, wlp employees transferred to dhr and are still based at the same address. This could be complete lie but it is really worth checking if we can work together.

So in short, 10 greycoat place was their operations place and it looks like they could still be there.