Phoenix business 'fee'

pkharris3

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3813 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

in response to pkharris3.

All i can tell you is that i was sent many dca (debt collection agency) demands for money stating that court proceedings would be issued

unless payment was made within '7 days', t

hen after 2 weeks had passed,

another letter -'14 days to pay etc.

They are just trying to frighten you into making a payment which seems to be the idea of their business.

I ignored their demands and eventually the dca was called off.

They then got one of their solicitors involved and i have now had court proceedings issued.

Have a look through the thread i started (type Phoenix business agents into the search bar)

to see others that have had experience, including court action.

There does not seem to be many people who have actually gone to court with them.

I suspect this is because many chose to pay up out of fear of the cost implications.

I am going to litigate in person to keep my own costs down.

Since resigning my position in the business that they were contracted to sell,

have been unemployed and signed off with long term illness so, even if they do win,

they will get a shock when it comes to being paid. If, as i suspect, their solicitors are a no win, no fee type outfit they arent going to be happy either!

£5 a month for the rest of my life for these crooks is the best they will get out of me.

In light of all the available forum response to this so called business agency,

it must be assumed that, to get you to default is part of their strategy from the outset.

If we could unite a bit with regard to not paying these charges then they would have to reconsider this practice.

This is easily said and i do understand the fear of costs but by paying their charges we also seem to be fuelling the fire ?

The best thing i can offer you is my experience when i get to court which will be a few months away yet i think.

Good luck all.