BArclaycard address and bank details?

floricita
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3762 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I need to do a SARS request for my barclaycard and egg cards (egg now owned by barclays)

I'm a bit confused as to who I should send this too?

And exactly the name I should writ eon the £10 cheque?

Any help would be great.

Thanks

I was also wondering the sars templete reads

For the avoidance of doubt, and as stated above, this Subject Access Request requires disclosure of ALL personal data which you hold on me for the entire period of my dealings with you

However, one of my cards used to be an egg card, barclaycard bought egg. I don't want just the statements since they bought it but all of those since the egg card existed or at least the past 6 years.

How can I amend the sars accordingly? Thanks

Hi Floricita,

Thread moved into BC forum for you. :wink:

Make payment to Barclays Bank PLC t/a Barclaycard and sent to the address in post #3.

Add a paragraph to say you expect to receive any data that they hold regarding your Egg a/c which BC now own.

If they don't supply this data because they don't hold it, you may have to send a separate request to Egg's admin address, but wait to see how BC respond first.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)