Want to increase my Credit Score but Experian don't know about all my available credit..?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, really quick question really...

According to Experian I have a 'Very Poor' Credit score of 458...

Put simply, as a bit of a summary, I have: -

Amount of available credit (excluding mortgages) = £100

Amount of outstanding debt (excluding mortgages) = £4,559

The outstanding debt is soon to be paid in full so that's not so much an issue... The issue really is it seems that Experian don't know enough about me...

*The available credit that they know about is my small Current Account Overdraft...

The available credit is wrong... I have had and still have and use a Barclaycard, I've had it for around 3 years now and there is approx. £3,900 of available credit on it... Why when I view my accounts does Experian not know about this?

I've read somewhere that Barclays deal with Equifax not Experian but I've also read that some people have their Barclaycard showing on their Experian report so I'm confused...

2 questions really, firstly, do you think this might benefit my score if they knew I had that additional credit available to me?

and secondly, if so, how the hell do I go about getting it onto my Experian Report?

Thanks so much!

Adam.

the actual score doesnt mean a single thing. Every lender has their own criteria for lending. The main things you need to focus on are your credit searches/history and CCJ's etc

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

the score has nowt to do with available credit.

it more to do with

defaults

late payment markers

and voters years.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...