DVLA and 'lost' sorn declaration / Road Tax saga

winnie_uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3753 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone! Happy new year first of all.

Usual story - last year in February 2013 i filled SORN form for my car and posted it to DVLA. After month or so they sent me Collectica letter claiming i never made SORN application etc.

There are around 5 Collectica letters, which i all denied, and i have posted last 2 letters from DVLA and latest Collectica letter which i received on friday (after 4 months of silence). Let me know what you think. Any help appreciated.

Letter received from DVLA in June 2013 after my "fine denied" letter

DVLA_letter_june.jpg

Page 2

DVLA_letter_june_2.jpg

And another reply from DVLA in July 2013, after short letter from denying any wrongdoing

DVLA_Letter_July.jpg

My letter to DVLA in July 2013

RRS_dvla_letter_July.jpg

Then in September Collectica sent me letter - We cannot hold any action unless instructed by DVLA etc etc. and kept quiet till last Friday:

Collectica_20_Dec.jpg

Post edited, details removed. Thank you

Edited by winnie_uk

Please edit those letters. You have left reference numbers and barcodes showing As well as details about your vehicle, including reg number.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

ignore the DCA

they can do nowt of the sort

DVLA regularly back down if you let it goto to court.

you've sent the dec off

they've lost it.

simples.

lots of similar cases on here.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Excellent letter you sent, take them all the way to the cleaners, quite who the DVLA think they are is beyond me.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Reference numbers are still showing...

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

ignore the DCA

they can do nowt of the sort

DVLA regularly back down if you let it goto to court.

you've sent the dec off

they've lost it.

simples.

dx

Yep DX, thats what i am trying to tell them. I had similar case when they lost my drives licence. First 3 weeks they kept denying then admitted it. Its not my first letter or SORN i sent to DVLA so i know about "go to post and actually post it" process..