style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2713 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ours have been down for awhile, lol

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Thanks Termi, we must get together again soon.

I'm hoping things are going to get moving from Monday onwards when 'normal service' is resumed for most people after the two week Xmas break.

wish I could have had 2 weeks off! all we had were 2 days

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Thanks Termi, we must get together again soon.

I'm hoping things are going to get moving from Monday onwards when 'normal service' is resumed for most people after the two week Xmas break.

Will be good to meet up, after the silly weather goes away. Yes, it will be normal roads from next week, schools back!! Give yourselves that extra time to tackle the chaos!

And the resulting children from the unions of Leaping Lords, Drummers Drumming, Popers Piping and the Milkmaids and Ladies Dancing in 9 months time?

Seriously, I think the whole Xmas thing is blown out of proportion but with people's belts being squeezed tight during the year they are doing a big splurge at the end, then paying for it during the rest of the coming year.

My unused cards and a few odd gifts are now in a box under my bed for other events, so I have a few 'spares' handy.