style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only 'recent' change is to make sure your request contains the following:

If you intend to send a reconstituted copy of the CCA you must declare the reason why it has been reconstituted and if the original exists and in what form (microfiche) etc.

As far as I know anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

Saw him recently and took this sneaky pic.

1010489269a3242812687b105078953l.jpg

(Think he's bitter about internet information sites like CAG). :wink:

As of 03/03/12 please do not under any circumstances wait for my further input or guidance on any current thread or defence of a court claim I might have been involved in on or through Cag.

Jasper1965

• 1 month later...

Why Why Why?

Dear Mr W

This is a notice about your unpaid acc which is in our hands to collect.

ACT NOW

Call us today pay by debit/cc.

TELL US

You must tell us if you cant pay in full-we will help if we can by agreeing a payment method.

TAKE NOTICE

If you fail or neglect to pay this acct, further action blah blah.

WE CAN HELP

Call us if you need help or advice-WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HELP YOU

Collections Manager.

.......................................................................................................................................................

It is over 2 yr since the cca request and the acc in dispute letters,

Why dont they send me a reconstituted version?

Mr

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Robbers Way & help....lol...pmsl!!!

Fire off a CCA letter to them, don't sign it & send recorded delivery & wait 14 days.

One thing I have learnt with this shower of ****, is that they are full of garbage & will reem out all sorts of meaningless threats!

Write back in the same vein like this

ACT NOW

Please consult the statute books and check up what you have to do once an alleged debt is in dispute If in doubt consult a qualified legal practitioner.

TELL US

I have already told you - IN DISPUTE

TAKE NOTICE

IN DISPUTE - please seek legal advice as to what this means.

WE CAN HELP

Stop chasing this IN DISPUTE alleged debt.

That should do the trick, especially if you cc in Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading and your local MP....

I wonder if Hayley Felton still works for them?

Edited by sillygirl1
Put Statute Barred instead of In Dispute although might be appropriate to put that anyway!

• 4 weeks later...

Update Update

Got a letter today from this bunch of mobsters.

Dear Mr W

With regards to your previous letter to us on xxx to which you informed us that the acc was in dispute.

PLEASE CALL US AND EXPLAIN THE REASONS WHY YOU DISPUTE YOUR LIABILITY FOR PAYMENT

It would also help if you could supply us with any supporting docs that will help us resolve your dispute.

Acc on hold for 14 days blah blah.

Yours etc

Robs n Whey

.........................................................................................................................

Go on then cagers try to reply without falling from your cosy chair, spilling your chablis, or running down the street screaming with laughter.

I feel a sillygirl response.

Mr W

Dear Robbersway,

Thank you for your letter dated dd/mm/yyyy the contents of which have been laughed at sent to the OFT&TS, and noted.

I would like to continue this very pointless game of letter tennis you enjoy so much, but I feel I am not as puerile as you.

Don't be at all offended if I fail to communicate with such an immature and uneducated outfit such as yours, but I feel that as you do not have the ability to read, let alone understand the contents of my letters, it is a very futile exercise, until at least you leave school with a modicum grasp of the English language.

This letter is valid even if not read by you, failure to reply within 72 hours of yesterdays date will result in your doorstep being taken, and a debt investigation officer investigating our somewhat spurious claims that their is a debt needing investigating.

I will also inform credit agencies as to your immature pathetic failure to parallel park, not to mention make beans on toast, this could affect your ability to obtain a partner for the next six years.

Asta La vista baby, see you in class on Monday!

• Haha 1

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

obtain a partner for the next six years. Ha Ha Ha love it.

Dear Robbersway,

Thank you for your letter dated dd/mm/yyyy the contents of which have been laughed at sent to the OFT&TS, and noted.

I would like to continue this very pointless game of letter tennis you enjoy so much, but I feel I am not as puerile as you.

Don't be at all offended if I fail to communicate with such an immature and uneducated outfit such as yours, but I feel that as you do not have the ability to read, let alone understand the contents of my letters, it is a very futile exercise, until at least you leave school with a modicum grasp of the English language.

This letter is valid even if not read by you, failure to reply within 72 hours of yesterdays date will result in your doorstep being taken, and a debt investigation officer investigating our somewhat spurious claims that their is a debt needing investigating.

I will also inform credit agencies as to your immature pathetic failure to parallel park, not to mention make beans on toast, this could affect your ability to obtain a partner for the next six years.

Asta La vista baby, see you in class on Monday!

Well, really, you could send them photocopies of sheet music, they still wouldn't deviate from their standard letters!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 1 month later...

Blumen Heck, Recieve a letter from this lot today.

Dear Mr

Further to our recent letter, you have not responded ( of course ) to us and due to the absence of a dispute we have now resumed collection activity.

Morons, I ccad this with the oc 2 yr ago then sent dispute letter?

Will a prove it, and cca to rob n way, suffice?

I cant even be bothered to rattle their cage at the mo, but still would like to respond ' if you know what I mean '

Mr