• Tweets

• should have done that a month ago.   dx  
    • Thank you for your response BankFodder.   First of all her employer is a care home and she is a Part Time Carer.  I do not know what the company is called but would prefer not to publish it here even if I knew.   Having read through the link you provided I would tend to agree with your opinion regarding the Estoppel standard of proof especially as she is getting 50% more than she should of been expecting.  Having said that she has had this from the very start and knowing her as I do it is possible she thought this was her monthly wages!    In her everyday life she goes from hand to mouth so there is no improvement in lifestyle unless you consider her absence from Foodbanks an improvement!   I think the solution is for her to repay at the low figure that seems to be in place but to disregard the contract requiring her to pay it back before or on leaving.  Should she give notice and work four weeks how can we stop them from witholding her last months wages?    
    • Hey,   so just received an email from CRS. Saying I have to prove I cancelled...yawn. Bearing in mind this is way over a month ago I sent them a letter! shall I just block them now? Not even respond?   this is regarding gymetc and I joined their gym online...   thanks!
    • What does it actually mean when some  one says" for clarity" you mean in your opinion really dont you?   HB Thanks, girl done well.   Acres of text to get through, are you sure I have not come across you before. Your addiction to point scoring is V familiar.   Anyway lets see if there is anything I have not cleared up already.   You say  "'ll just answer this for clarity (not for an argument). This applies to SDs made in a Magistrates' Court in order to set aside aconviction where the defendant was not aware of the proceedings."   So much for clarity. Below is what the section says information; and (b)within 21 days of that date the declaration is served on the [F1designated officer for the court], without prejudice to the validity of the information, the summons and all subsequent proceedings shall be void.   Notice "Shall be void. not set asidIf I am going to just be correcting basic reading i am not goiong tp conti   "When a person comes before a court to make such a Statutory Declaration the court must hear it if it is made within 21 days of the defendant learning of the conviction."   Noope The regulation says the court cannot interfere with the making of a SD,again completely different   Yes if it is, but unless the SD was made within 21 days of the action they are entitled to question it. As they do in the form you reproduced by asking how the defendant knew about the case.                         Said this alreay.   To answer your next paragraph, the court will not accept a lie, if there is one, they will have the option to increase the time however I doubt they would, or do you think they would just extend it? This is the test, of course.   Again you say SET ASSIDE, it isn't, the new case cannot be started if the old one is still pending of course.   Now having demonstrated your lack of knowledge. I shall move on. Your abstinence from posting is appreciated, either way, I will have you on ignore. Nothing personal I just dont think there is anything you can tell me.   One more thing the result does not compete with anything I have actually said, and everything I have said is correct, in relation to the legislation.                
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1817 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Have there been any recent changes in what cca request we send ie Credit card cca and loan cca?

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

The only 'recent' change is to make sure your request contains the following:

If you intend to send a reconstituted copy of the CCA you must declare the reason why it has been reconstituted and if the original exists and in what form (microfiche) etc.

As far as I know anyway!

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THIS CHAP, LAST I HEARD HE WAS IN SPAIN, AMERICA?

Mr W

Didn’t know you cared about him – are you compiling your Christmas card list?

His lovely company was struck off about a month ago.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Saw him recently and took this sneaky pic.

1010489269a3242812687b105078953l.jpg

(Think he's bitter about internet information sites like CAG). :wink:

As of 03/03/12 please do not under any circumstances wait for my further input or guidance on any current thread or defence of a court claim I might have been involved in on or through Cag.

Jasper1965

HI D

Never send chrisie cards. new he was struck off, but he has dissapeared without a trace but with lots of money ( allegedly )

Why Why Why?

Dear Mr W

This is a notice about your unpaid acc which is in our hands to collect.

ACT NOW

Call us today pay by debit/cc.

TELL US

You must tell us if you cant pay in full-we will help if we can by agreeing a payment method.

TAKE NOTICE

If you fail or neglect to pay this acct, further action blah blah.

WE CAN HELP

Call us if you need help or advice-WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HELP YOU

Collections Manager.

.......................................................................................................................................................

It is over 2 yr since the cca request and the acc in dispute letters,

Why dont they send me a reconstituted version?

Mr

Robbers Way & help....lol...pmsl!!!

Fire off a CCA letter to them, don't sign it & send recorded delivery & wait 14 days.

One thing I have learnt with this shower of ****, is that they are full of garbage & will reem out all sorts of meaningless threats!

Oops just read your post again, should really put me glasses on.

You have a choice, you can either ignore or send them a reminder that the account is in dispute.

There other thing I would consider is to make a complaint to OFT & TS via Consumer Direct.

Hi cd.

I have exhausted all avenues with this lot.

Mr

If you've sent the CCA request 2+ years ago & sent the account in dispute letter(s) etc, you should complain to OFT, me personally I would ignore them, keep all their letters on file & keep them handy for the OFT.

Write back in the same vein like this

ACT NOW

Please consult the statute books and check up what you have to do once an alleged debt is in dispute If in doubt consult a qualified legal practitioner.

TELL US

I have already told you - IN DISPUTE

TAKE NOTICE

IN DISPUTE - please seek legal advice as to what this means.

WE CAN HELP

Stop chasing this IN DISPUTE alleged debt.

That should do the trick, especially if you cc in Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading and your local MP....

I wonder if Hayley Felton still works for them?

Edited by sillygirl1
Put Statute Barred instead of In Dispute although might be appropriate to put that anyway!

Hi sg

It is not sb'd good few year yet, as before I found cag I made payments regular, 2 yr ago.

Mr

Use the IN DISPUTE then, legally they HAVE to provide proof they are entitled to collect on this debt, if not then ignore them....

Hi

I am going to do nothing as I have done all that I can, however they have started their silly phone calls again followed with this latest letter.

Mr

Update Update

Got a letter today from this bunch of mobsters.

Dear Mr W

With regards to your previous letter to us on xxx to which you informed us that the acc was in dispute.

PLEASE CALL US AND EXPLAIN THE REASONS WHY YOU DISPUTE YOUR LIABILITY FOR PAYMENT

It would also help if you could supply us with any supporting docs that will help us resolve your dispute.

Acc on hold for 14 days blah blah.

Yours etc

Robs n Whey

.........................................................................................................................

Go on then cagers try to reply without falling from your cosy chair, spilling your chablis, or running down the street screaming with laughter.

I feel a sillygirl response.

Mr W

Did you send the CCA request to the creditor or this bunch?

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Dear Robbersway,

Thank you for your letter dated dd/mm/yyyy the contents of which have been laughed at sent to the OFT&TS, and noted.

I would like to continue this very pointless game of letter tennis you enjoy so much, but I feel I am not as puerile as you.

Don't be at all offended if I fail to communicate with such an immature and uneducated outfit such as yours, but I feel that as you do not have the ability to read, let alone understand the contents of my letters, it is a very futile exercise, until at least you leave school with a modicum grasp of the English language.

This letter is valid even if not read by you, failure to reply within 72 hours of yesterdays date will result in your doorstep being taken, and a debt investigation officer investigating our somewhat spurious claims that their is a debt needing investigating.

I will also inform credit agencies as to your immature pathetic failure to parallel park, not to mention make beans on toast, this could affect your ability to obtain a partner for the next six years.

Asta La vista baby, see you in class on Monday!

• Haha 1

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Did you send the CCA request to the creditor or this bunch?

YES + the dispute letter.

Mr

obtain a partner for the next six years. Ha Ha Ha love it.

Dear Robbersway,

Thank you for your letter dated dd/mm/yyyy the contents of which have been laughed at sent to the OFT&TS, and noted.

I would like to continue this very pointless game of letter tennis you enjoy so much, but I feel I am not as puerile as you.

Don't be at all offended if I fail to communicate with such an immature and uneducated outfit such as yours, but I feel that as you do not have the ability to read, let alone understand the contents of my letters, it is a very futile exercise, until at least you leave school with a modicum grasp of the English language.

This letter is valid even if not read by you, failure to reply within 72 hours of yesterdays date will result in your doorstep being taken, and a debt investigation officer investigating our somewhat spurious claims that their is a debt needing investigating.

I will also inform credit agencies as to your immature pathetic failure to parallel park, not to mention make beans on toast, this could affect your ability to obtain a partner for the next six years.

Asta La vista baby, see you in class on Monday!

Well, really, you could send them photocopies of sheet music, they still wouldn't deviate from their standard letters!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Blumen Heck, Recieve a letter from this lot today.

Dear Mr

Further to our recent letter, you have not responded ( of course ) to us and due to the absence of a dispute we have now resumed collection activity.

Morons, I ccad this with the oc 2 yr ago then sent dispute letter?

Will a prove it, and cca to rob n way, suffice?

I cant even be bothered to rattle their cage at the mo, but still would like to respond ' if you know what I mean '

Mr

Hi mr W i received a call off these people the orther night i told them in writing im sure i will be getting something in the post soon lol:smile: there is a lot off guests:roll: