Claiming MPI when turned down by FOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3762 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, and happy new year, just got a letter back from FOS stating that they have not upheld my complaint about mis-selling of MPI by the Yorkshire Building society. I was told when I opened the mortgage account that it would be better for me to take the MPI, at the time I was reluctant to do so ,the mortgage adviser said it would look better for the mortgage and had to run concurrent with the mortgage. This is their final response this is the first time in 5 years of claiming this as happed I took out the mortgage in 1998 until 2002, I have claimed back ppi from other mortgages and loans take out in the 80s, so is it court action or will I be wasting my time and money would it be better just to let this one go. Thanks

This is what the ombudsman are here for!!

Over half of the cases referred to them get overturned for the benefit of the consumer! :p (those stats were posted by them)

So id take the final response and get them to investigate it... contact details below;

"0300 123 9 123 or 0800 023 4567

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 9am to 1pm

email [email protected]"

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Im ever so sorry , i missed that part.

Im thinking it might be worth letting it go... Going the legal route might be a little difficult if not costly.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis