style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3758 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I signed up for Scottish Power's Home Comfort service to provide peace of mind regarding my boiler.

I called them a month ago, on their emergency number provided by them, as I have problems with my hot water.

They gave me an appointment for Jan 4th 2014, between 8.00-13.00.

By the time noon came and went I was getting anxious as no sign of the engineer.

I called them and they confirmed that I was scheduled for an engineer to come to my house.

No-one arrived.

I called them again and was told that my appointment had been rescheduled the day before,

but they could not tell me why it was rescheduled nor by whom nor when the new date was supposed to be.

I was then referred to customer services, who also could not enlighten me as to why a unilateral decision to reschedule my appointment was taken

and why I was not informed.

I had to take time off work to wait for their engineer, and now I have to take another morning off for the next appointment.

Can i pursue any compensation?

I am also having problems with Scottish Power.

I am paying for their Home Comfort service.

I was supposed to have an engineer at my home today as I have a problem with hot water.

The appointment was booked a month ago.

He didn't appear.

I called their emergency number and they confirmed that an engineer was on his way.

He never arrived.

I called again and another agent told me that my appointment had been rescheduled the day before.

No-one phoned me to tell me that the appointment had been rescheduled despite them having my contact details.

I took time off work to accommodate them and I am having to do the same for the appoint that has been rescheduled for next week.

Mr Keith Anderson

Chief Corporate Officer

keith.anderson@scottishpo wer.com [no spaces]

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have Scottish Power's Home Comfort service. I called a month ago to make an appointment to get my boiler fixed. The earliest they could give was 4th January 2014. I was given a time between 8.00-13.00. By midday I was getting anxious as I had heard nothing from them. I called and them and was assured that an engineer would be visiting as the appointment was valid, I also checked that they had my phone numbers, they had. No-one showed up.

I called again and I was informed that my appointment had been rescheduled the day before. They could not tell me why it was rescheduled, who rescheduled it and when was the new rescheduled date.

I had to arrange time off from my work to accommodate them and now have to do the same again for the new appointment which I forced them into for Monday.

This isn't the first time I have had problems with this company. If anyone from Scottish Power trawls through this forum they can refer to complaint number 35587761 from 12 Jan 2012, and complaint number 107364 from 4th Jan 2014.

Does anyone have the e-mail address of the CEO of this company as they are very opaque with the details on their website?

Has anyone else had problems with this service?

I will be asking for compensation for inconvenience and for lost time at work.

two threads merged

please keep to this thread

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Vote with your feet and take your custom elsewhere, lodge formal complaints with their customer diservice team, and demand your money back.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi, apparently you should write your letter and clearing state it is a letter of complaint and ask for compensation, and like you I will be writing to everyone I can find in the company plus their CEO and would never ever recommend Scottish Power to anyone, good luck!!