wage day advice express finance £766

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3097 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys any advice for me on this debt >>

DEBT 9 HUSBAND wage day advice express finance £766

This Debt is not n CRAs

Took out pay day loan in February 2011 for £366 Frederickson wrote out in march 2011 asking for £625

Then Bryan carter solicitors a month later asking for same amount £625 then Frederickson international asking for £625

Now motor mouth finance are pestering me 15-20 times a day with automated messages requesting £766 last letter dated 8/12/2013

Ignore MMF. Send a full complaint to their compliance officer by recorded mail.

It is a bad debt. They doubled it within 4 weeks, and has been passed around.

Do you have the full statements from when it was with WDA? Do you have a copy of the terms and conditions? Have you ever demanded a full breakdown of the debt? have you ever paid anything to it?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

thanks for taking the time to read and reply to this thread appreciated

I will do all the above immediately

1 hi again could you give me formal letter of complaint template please to send to mmf ?

2 no have no statements

3 no have no agreement

4 I never paid or offered anything

5 is there a template to demand full breakdown of charges what should I do next thanks

Motormile are a bit of a pain in the butt to be honest.

Here is a template for the telephone harassment

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387367-Harassment-by-Telephone

and here is one to send if they say they are going to come to visit

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387366-Harassment-amp-Threat-of-Doorstep-Visit

Of course they will try and tell you the law doesn't apply to them but stand your ground.

If it were me I would send the telephone letter and answer the call once and once security is done just speak over them and say that you will only communicate in writing. Do not let them get you talking, say what you need then politely I am going to hang up now.

After that keep a log of every time you get a call..if it's on the mobile the call log is great to save

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .