Letter from Debt & Revenue Services (Liverpool)........Vodafo ne Debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3751 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I need some help with the above query.............

I received a letter a few days ago from Debt & Revenue Services informing me of an impending doorstep visit (between December 30th 2013 and January 30th 2014) regarding a debt that is owed to Vodafone.

Now while I accept that the debt is mine after reading different posts on here about DRS I am unsure whether to ring them or not for one reason or another mainly because I have read threads on here that have said NEVER to contact a DCA over the telephone or whether I let a Debt Collector come to the door and try an sought it out but then again I really don't want that to happen either.................HOWEVER

I also don't know if to contact Vodafone first because like I say although I accept the debt is mine I have had NO correspondence from Vodafone at all about the debt and the first I have had since the account was opened with them is this card/letter from DRS and I don't know if Vodafone will be able to do anything about it.

Also if a doorstep Debt Collector DOES happen to call at my house then what powers does he/she have...........Do I have to let them in or do they have the powers to enter a property in anyway and I know this may sound daft but do they have the powers to remove any goods to settle a debt ( like a Bailiff).

Any help or advice on what to do next would be really appreciated.

Many Thanks

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi

Surprised you were missed. Sorry

IF a doorstep caller did turn up, you can tell them to 'do one' They have as much right as I do-None!

Have a look at this and adapt to suit.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387366-Harassment-amp-Threat-of-Doorstep-Visit

As for VF, follow Maroondevo's link

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

If they try and turn up, ignore them or tell them in whatever way you like to get lost.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi Lee,

Apologies for missing your call yesterday but feel free to call anytime as I always have my mobile on me......I have sent another email to you containing my mobile number.

Cheers

Neil

Hi Westie2020,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

I've received your email and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK