All the welcome finance help i can get

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3762 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey guys

brief run down to help you. I sar welcome in around 2010 and also went to cab regards the date on my agreement when received from sar had been altered. cab sent a letter to welcome but have had no reply. I then left it as my father inlaw passed away at the young age of 50 suddenly so my trail went cold on this but I have decided to pick trail back up just wanted advise on my next move.. should I sdar them again and start from scratch!!!

athicg

hey guys..

just a further update on my thread !! might get one of you guys to bite!! my welcome loan was a secured loan at the time I took it out it was progressive financial in may 2006. ive had all the threats from welcome finance about the security is on my home. ive just checked online at land registry and the only entry to my property is from progressive financial and not welcome so surely they no longer have a charge on my property as it does not state welcome finance and there is no entry from welcome !! does this make my loan unenforceable or am I reading this all wrong

please please help !!

hey guys..

just a further update on my thread !! might get one of you guys to bite!! my welcome loan was a secured loan at the time I took it out it was progressive financial in may 2006. ive had all the threats from welcome finance about the security is on my home. ive just checked online at land registry and the only entry to my property is from progressive financial and not welcome so surely they no longer have a charge on my property as it does not state welcome finance and there is no entry from welcome !! does this make my loan unenforceable or am I reading this all wrong

please please help !!

You may be reading it all wrong, but its difficult to say as it isn't entirely clear what your reading is.

What I can tell you is that Progressive Finance and Welcome are one and the same. Welcome is/was one of the trading names of Progressive. So if there is a charge from Progressive, that is in fact Welcome Finance.

If you have a copy of your SAR, there is no reason to do another, unless there was a significant time since the original request, or if you have reason to believe it was not a complete response.

Are you making payments?

Have they informed you of their intention to enforce the agreement?

What is the current status of the account?

Please overlook my typos and spelling mistakes, sometimes my fingers arent in sync with my brain :)

I am just a consumer and have no legal training. My posts are opinion only, based on my own limited experience. If in doubt you should seek legal advice from a qualified practitioner.

Activ Kapital - Disputed £4,000.00 - 04/04/2011 Settled! WON!

HSBC Current Account - Defaulted for £200.00 Charges. - 19/05/2011 Charges Refunded Default Removed! WON!

HSBC Loan Account - £16,000.00 Unsecured Loan - 05/07/2011 Disputed No Further Contact WON! (for Now)

Barclaycard Account - Disputed account and £1500.00 Charges. - 18/07/2011 Charges Refunded! WON!

London Scottisht - Disputed account and Charges. £25,000.00 - 06/2011 Balance reduced by 95% WON!