unbeneficial Vanquis credit card financial services product

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3096 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone. Happy New Year !

I need help with my credit card company (Vanquis)

Back in January 2013 I got a credit card with Vanquis to help rebuild my credit rating. however up until today I have notice on my credit card statement a series of unbeneficial products to which:

Firstly I don't no anything about

Second I don't no what purpose they serve.

I have gone as far back as when my first credit card statement was produce and it appear that every month I have had my normal interest, value saver product that I don't no anything about (£6.95) and repayment option plan (£11.68) applied to my account.

After extensive search online about who or what VALUESAVER 0800 Stafford is, I found out that is a product sold by vanquis, however majority of my search reveal that vanquis customers such as myself are having products (vale saver) applied to their account without their knowledge or what so ever.

My first thought was to ring the vanquis up rather the number it has on my statement to which I did, once go through to an operator (customer service) I explain the reason for calling them,

I inform the operator that I would like to have a full refund of the so called value saver charges as I don't no what it is or purpose.

I further inform the operator that I would like to have a full refund for the repayment option plan.

The operator response to my complain was that, she will raise a complain in regards to the value saver however in regards to the repayment option plan I will have to discuss it with their product team to which she pass me through to them.

once through, a gentleman inform me that, they will be unable to issue me a refund as I must have agreed for the repayment option plan at the time I open the account.

my response was " No, I dont recall such occasion of ticking a box and what is it anyway?"

His response was that, its a product that give me some flexibility should I run into financial difficulties after some months of with them.

My response was that " I have been unemployed since May 2013 and yet I have paid my minimum payment every month without fail so how is this beneficial to m and I would like to a full refund from when they start applying this charges"

His last response was that, he will need to investigate it and call me back.

I would like to know what kind of action can I take against Vanquis as I discover that value saver have their own website under http://www.valuesaverclub.co.uk/ and would there be a case of breach of personal data (sharing information) as I have sign up for any of products.

ROP is PPI is sheeps clothing

I would treat it as PPI and put in a reclaim at THEIR int rate.

see the links below.

as for the other thing.

just like PENALTY charges

i'd reclaim it too!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...