Signing dates exclusions over holiday period

KayW

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey

Happy New Yr!!!

Onto my question, i was due to sign today but assumed there was no signing due to the holiday period. Last signed 19th Dec, however was due to see advisor but was then asked to sign at different desk. When i asked about my next sign the lady was clueless and said she wasn't sure. I have an appt with my advisor but thats not a sign day.

Question is was there a sign today and when would money show...as normal on Tuesday? Tried calling but dont think anyone in today, so how would the money be released?

From: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?413170-Benefits-over-the-Festive-Season-2013-14-Courtesy-of-poster-45002&p=4079328&viewfull=1#post4079328

Jobcentre Plus offices and helplines are closed Christmas Eve (except Scotland, which is open until 5pm), Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and 2 January (in Scotland only).

So unless you are in Scotland, I suspect you should have signed on today unless you had written instruction to do otherwise.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Well in my local office letters were handed out telling you of next sign dates and 2nd Jan was not listed, skipped to 16th. And not in Scotland.

I didnt get this letter. Ergo i ask.

The money should be in your account on Tuesday as normal - it will be released automatically by the JSAPS computer system. English and Welsh offices are open today but they may not be doing signing.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

The money should be in your account on Tuesday as normal - it will be released automatically by the JSAPS computer system. English and Welsh offices are open today but they may not be doing signing.

Thanks for info.

I believe my local office is open but bit appears there is no sign.