part 18 letter...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5308 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got the aq from the court today, also got cobetts 'defence' requesting cpr part 18, that I didn't put my account number etc on. I know I have sent all account details (cause of what I have read I tried to send it so they coudn't come back with this respone), also Higley said he would forward copies of all the letters to cobetts (could I use a copy of that letter, send it to court as an example of their stalling).

So I just want someone to confirm I just have to send aq back to court, sne d a letter to cobetts saying why I don't want to do the part 18, and a copy of that to court and send them another copy of my claim particulars. WHat about the rest of the stuff saying that i have to clarify chares and also '4.1 please specify the clause(s) pursuant to which the charges applied' etc wasn't this all stated in my letter asking for the charges to be repaid? Their legal mumbo jumbo confuses me!

Please help-Thanks

Natwest am about to start moneyclaim

Capital One, HSBC, marbles have sent first letter

Am going to try SPML, igroup and UCB when I get time.

Got the aq from the court today, also got cobetts 'defence' requesting cpr part 18, that I didn't put my account number etc on. I know I have sent all account details (cause of what I have read I tried to send it so they coudn't come back with this respone), also Higley said he would forward copies of all the letters to cobetts (could I use a copy of that letter, send it to court as an example of their stalling).

So I just want someone to confirm I just have to send aq back to court, sne d a letter to cobetts saying why I don't want to do the part 18, and a copy of that to court and send them another copy of my claim particulars. WHat about the rest of the stuff saying that i have to clarify chares and also '4.1 please specify the clause(s) pursuant to which the charges applied' etc wasn't this all stated in my letter asking for the charges to be repaid? Their legal mumbo jumbo confuses me!

Please help-Thanks

Solicitor type waffle danielle.

I sent a copy of the AQ to Cobbetts (when my scanner eventually started working) and sent the original copy back to court.

You could leave it until the latest date on the covering letter that came with the AQ to send it back to court if you have to pay the AQ fee as you may have won by then. Or possibly send it back earlier if you are exempt from paying it. Just my thought anyway

The CPR Part 18 request - Use the template that is available on this site to send back. Use the search facility at the top of this page and type in CPR Part 18. You should find plenty of posts or threads with information on CPR, and almost certainly the letter template for you to edit and use.

ok thanks have already got the template and was getting ready to send everything, a copy to cobbetts and to court, just wanted to check I wasn't missing something major out :)

Natwest am about to start moneyclaim

Capital One, HSBC, marbles have sent first letter

Am going to try SPML, igroup and UCB when I get time.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/9222-kateandpete-natwest.html

Take a look at the final parts of my case.

I refused part 18 - until the judge ordered it. Then I answered.

NatWest Charges: £3708.81. Allocated to fast track 14/10/06. *SETTLED IN FULL* 23/10/06 5% donation made

HSBC Default Removal and £186 charges: N1 claim issued 28/11/06 *WON* 28/02/07 5% donation made

Egg Charges: £370. N1 claim issued 24/11/06. *SETTLED IN FULL* 12/01/07 5% donation made

Natwest Student: £150. N1 claim issued 24/11/06. *SETTLED IN FULL* 10/12/06 5% donation made

Natwest Credit card: £317.01 INCLUDING CONTRACTUAL INTEREST, *WON* 30/11/06 5% Donation Made

Ikano Data Protection Act deception and non-complience: N1 claim issued 28/11/06. *SETTLED IN FULL* 12/12/06 5% donation made

I am not a lawyer. All advice is merely my own opinion. Nevertheless, I've won £4675 so far!

Tip my scales if you like my advice :)