• Tweets

• That was over very quickly.   Whilst the claimants legal representative was going through the witness statement the judge highlighted that the statement of truth was out of date.    During my time to talk I highlighted that the judge from the allocation to small claims track had requested that the claimant also sends through the signed agreement (that the statement of truth references) by both company directors with witnesses present. It was noted that this hadn't been done.    I am very happy to announce the judge was then quick to dismiss the case, all this taking place within 15 minutes. The judge also highlighted the discrepancy between the signage of 1hour and 1hour and 30 mins (which I received during the freedom of information request) to which the legal representative admitted he had not seen. The fleecers hadn't forwarded on the freedom of information request or my witness statement/defence to him.    Speaking with the legal representative before the case he had asked if he could look over my defence, I was reluctant to let him look before the case but was curious to what defence he could conjure in 5minutes so I accepted. He then said that he would ask the judge for proof that I had sent my defence in good time, I showed him (before the hearing) an email I sent on the 6th April that I had infact sent it to DCB Legal, after this he did not mention it in court. It was clear that he had received very little information in regards to the case this was something he conceded at the end.    The judge asked for any final words and I brought up the topic of exceptional expenses due to the nature of the case being so definite. Also wasting everyone's time in the court room, the fleecers should be given the harshest penalty. She advised that I had not submitted a counter claim and that the maximum would be £95 for loss of earnings expenses.  We then proceeded to work out how much my salary was etc and the fleecers legal rep accepted I should be awarded the maximum.   I would like to thank you all for your help and time with sorting through this with me! Once the expenses have been paid I will make a donation the the page!!! Thanks again!!!  
    • Thanks, I live in Scotland and normally ignore these things, but because it occurred in England I thought I'd best deal with it. I  stupidly thought they'd see sense when I appealed and explained I hadn't seen the signs and hadn't parked there for Farmfoods. Should have known better.   For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture] (must be received within 14 days from the Incident)   Please answer the following questions.   1 Date of the infringement 3/4/22   2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 7/4/22  - it was issued to my car finance company who forwarded it to me.    [scan up BOTH SIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide] please do not put JPG Picture files into your post   3 Date received not sure, less than a week after I parked there   4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] N   5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? 2 pictures, one showing the front of my car with timestamp, the other showing the back of my car with timestamp.   6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] It was an online appeal via the Psrking Eye website iirc. Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up Y - they just said the appeal was rejected.   7 Who is the parking company? Parking Eye   8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Farmfoods, Berwick-upon-tweed   For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. POPLA and BSA   There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure, please check HERE   If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here - "notice of debt recovery" from dbcl     pdf24_images_merged.pdf
    • Dropped forms off at court, was hoping they’d check them for me but just had to post them. So no fee paid also no case  number on the form as I assumed they’d fill it out. Hopefully all is ok, I did add a sticky note with my number on asking to call for fees or any problems so hopefully be ok.   Also posted SAR yesterday and already had an email acknowledging the request.   My 7 days to agree to the consent order is now up. Not heard anything from moneybarn yet though.   I know it’s not required but I’m unsure if I should tell them I’ve applied for a time order?
    • You can always rely on DCBL to charge an extra amount  over and above what is actually lawful. I wonder if PE knows about it since most of their other legal [in the widest possible sense] companies don't.   After 14 days DCBL will probably send you a final notice before Court and then another couple of final letters at least after that. I often wonder why PE use the dimmest kids on the block to send out their legal documents. Then I realised that it is extremely difficult to distinguish which of their legal companies is actually the dimmest.
    • Stuart Kirk says his position became 'unsustainable' after he was suspended by the bank in May.View the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Ppi claim welcome finance.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

bit complicated this one.

have an attachment of earnings order against me from welcome finance that i pay directly from wages every week.

had a successful PPI claim and this was applied to my account and taken off what i owed.

i know im coming towards the end of what i have to pay back but

just checked with payroll and my attachment of earnings order has not been updated and they say that they have to continue to pay welcome

what the order states as it is a legal order and they have to abide by it.

i am of the opinion that one of two things should have happened,

1.I should have got my ppi claim paid out to me not taken of what i owed or

2.welcome finance should have told the courts that the amount owed had changed.

any help would be appreciated with this as i dont want to be paying welcome finance any more than i have to as they have had enough off me.

how do you know the PPI reclaim was correct?

was this done by welcome themselves or the FSCS?

got all the statements to check it was correctly calculated?

so where did the reclaim go then?

who told you it went off the balance?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I dont know if it was correct

i think it went through fscs if i remember

i only claimed it cos i received a letter from them.

I got a letter stating that the reclaim would come off what i owed

but my problem is my work are going to continue deducting monies even though the debt would be settled.

I did argue at the time that surely i had a legally binding document of the courts to pay them £x a week

and that i should be given the reclaim but to no avail

told it would come of balance.

But now im stuck in limbo because work are going to carry on deducting monies.

what statements are you getting regarding you continued payments?

do those show the PPI has been reduced from what you were taken to court for?

your need

foryour own ref

to get an sar off to welcome to get ALL the statements

1 to check this PPI reclaim was correct

2. reclaim penalty charges - that there WILL be too.

was it welcome that took you to court please

or IND or someone?

how long ago too.

the court should have been informed by either you or welcome that the balance has reduced.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...