My order from Man&ManDirect had never arrived

Dronnik
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3768 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I had made an order for a tracksuit fro myself on 9th of December 2013 from the website ManandManDirect, few days later I had received a slip through my door from Hermes that said that an item is behind the plant pot, however since I got home that night very late it wasn't there, either someone had taken it or they never delivered it, I had waited a few days for them to deliver it until I had fully realized that this parcel must have been the tracksuit that I had ordered and I decided to email their customer services.

On 28th of December 2013 I wrote to them saying "Hi, I have ordered Zenit St. Petersburg tracksuit quite some time ago, its now pass christmas time and I still didn't get it. On 12th of December, few days after I purchased the tracksuit, when I got home in the evening I had discovered a note from Hermes delivery that said that they left some item behind the plant pot. I had checked and it wasnt there, nothing was there. I assumed it was some sort of mistake and I decided to wait with a hope of them trying to come back to give the delivery, however now it hit me that this item was a tracksuit although I never received. I find this situation quite hectic and I am outraged by this situation as it was a Christmas present and since I didn't receive it, I had to do more spending to buy a christmas present for that person. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Kind regards"

Then on 28th of December I had received a reply from them saying "Hi Customer. Thanks for your email. Unfortunately we are unable to take the matter further as we advise if you do not get your parcel within 14 days of placing the order you must notify us so we are able to investigate. Kind regards"

Then today, 30th of December I replied "I find this highly inappropriate since you do not say that anywhere, I can provide you with the slip they put through the door, I find this situation highly outrageous and I am even more angry that you say you cannot do anything with regards to it. I know that I have my customer rights, and since I had never received an item I purchased, it is entirely your fault. "The distance selling regulations say goods or services must be delivered or provided within 30 days of the date of your order or by the date you agreed. If not, you have the right to a full refund." as mentioned above, my goods hasn't actually been delivered to me so hence or therefore I am entitled to a full refund. I would like this query to be taken seriously."

To which I had received a reply "Hi Customer Thanks for your email.Our Terms and Conditions clearly state that you need to notify us if you do not get the parcel within 14 days of placing the order. This then gives us the chance to investigate into the where abouts of the parcel.Your order was placed on 10.12.13 and you failed to notify us until 28.12.13, this is passed the 14 days we ask for customers to report the parcel undelivered.Your tracking states that your parcel was delivered to secure location in the porch.

Kind regards"

TO which my last reply today was "As I mentioned earlier all I got was a note slipped in by Hermes through the letterbox saying that the item is behind the plant pot which wasn't the case by the time I checked, I came in that day very late. In that case you contradict your terms and conditions stated in the email which I received from you on 9/12/13 as part of confirmation of my orderL "You should receive delivery within 5 days from placing your order. We deliver Monday to Saturday using local couriers who may ask you to sign for your parcel. If you are not in when we try to deliver your order, a card will be left giving details for you to be able to contact the courier to make arrangements for your delivery on an alternative date." Clearly, you haven't stood still by what is written in that email, as I wasn't home you was supposed to deliver the item on another occasion or leave a slip with contact detail on it rather than just leaving it somewhere.

Please sort this out peacefully, it is your fault, and I expect a full refund or to get the item that I ordered from you.!

Please help me what to do, I am quite outraged by all of this, I would really appreciate if you may help!