debts which dont show on credit ref page.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening folks.

just been taking a look at my noddle credit report and I noticed a debt was missing. It was originally a budgeting loan from the dwp and when other half found employment we never arranged to pay it back.

Anyway it was very very swiftly sold onto Icor(sp) who chased me for the money on a daily basis with annoying phone calls and letters.

my question firstly is why has this not been added to my report, secondly will or can it be added to my account in the future. Then thirdly should I be worried when the no doubt restart their chaces?

Thanks and sorry for posting in the wrong sec I couldnt find where to post it.

Because its DWP it wont show on your Credit File...

The only time it will is if IQOR Or Aktinia or whatever they are now called decide to take over the rights and start reporting on it but even then again, these loans dont really fall under credit agreements.

They are loans you pay back at literally the same amount as before.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Evening folks.

just been taking a look at my noddle credit report and I noticed a debt was missing. It was originally a budgeting loan from the dwp and when other half found employment we never arranged to pay it back.

Anyway it was very very swiftly sold onto Icor(sp) who chased me for the money on a daily basis with annoying phone calls and letters.

my question firstly is why has this not been added to my report, secondly will or can it be added to my account in the future. Then thirdly should I be worried when the no doubt restart their chaces?

Thanks and sorry for posting in the wrong sec I couldnt find where to post it.

This is just what this forum is for. Debt avoidance owing money paid by tax payers. Well done

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

This is just what this forum is for. Debt avoidance owing money paid by tax payers. Well done

No it is not what we are about but the OPs question was originally about the situation of the credit report.

DWP can take their money from future benefits if there are any being claimed now or in the future.

It would be useful to know how long ago this loan was taken out and when it stopped being paid.

The DWP does not sell debts, IQOR/Akitina will be acting on behalf of DWP debt management.

This DWP debt will NEVER disappear as soon as the claimant receives any sort of DWP benefit in the future it will flag up and you will be informed that a certain amount will be deducted from the benefit payments (including state pension), and the will wait 20 -25 years to do this if necessary.

As has been said earlier DWP does not report to CRAs but uses them to trace individuals.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi averagejon

Could be due to the fact that they are not regulated by consumer credit agreements. Or it could be something else. It really is hard to say

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis