blocked bank of scotland business and personal account URGENT HELP!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3768 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all am just new to this forum dont know who else to turn to i am 30 years old and from glasgow scotland i have been a -

halifax personal customer 25 years

bank of scotland business customer 6 years

the story so far (27 days no access to funds)

3rd december 2013 block put on my halifax personal and bank of scotland business account

5th december went to pay for fuel at petrol station both cards didnt work.

6th december went to local branch they informed me accounts is blocked contacted complaints informed me that i would receive a letter in the post they couldnt give me information on the phone

9th december letter received states in letter that my accounts have been blocked due to processing error

10-11-12-13-14 december constant calls and branch visits to try get problem resolved to no avail same old excuse processing error and they pass me round different departments like an old scud book and there all really sorry and working on it

15th december contact financial ombusm made big complaint about them and told them am in bad situation as this is really effecting my company that i run with 3 employees who i have not been able to pay. informed me can take upto 8 weeks before do anything

18th december feeling very down all letters from my car, van , insurances all my bills phone, tv,life insurance, mortgages all demanding money off me. called fos again explained the extreme harship this is causing me they said they are going to put a request in to fast track it for me which sounds good to me

24th december extreme hardship not one pence left to my name borrowed from friends and family to buy food and electricity to get me by

30th december sitting in my friends house typing this to ask for everyones help and advise. i have no money for food, electricity,fuel for transport or gas for heating i went from runnin my own electrical contractors company and i have around 40 thousand of my life savings that i worked really hard for in my life tied up between my 2 accounts. went for other visit to halifax branch the man at counter says really sorry can do nothing and he has only seen one similar case where someones account was blocked for 7 months i cant wait that long i will be dead before then im suffering extreme depression and everyone i talk to is just really sorry i need answers and fast im really lost.(HOW CAN BANKS GET AWAY WITH THIS!![ATTACH=CONFIG]48381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48382[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48383[/ATTACH]) i would appreciate any feedback or advise thanks and god bless.

Make an appointment to speak to the bank manager. Then be firm with them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Get your original post off to the big bosses marked in bold Complaint to the following by email, do it tonight:

[email protected]

Lloyde Banking Group

Mr George Culmer - Finance Director - [email protected]

Mr Paul Gittins - Company Secretary - [email protected]

Ms Alison Brittain - Head of Retail Banking - [email protected]

Sir Winfried Bischoff - Chairman - [email protected]

I suggest you send it to each email address separately and not address all on the one email. They will probably look at it else and say to themselves - 'let the next man deal with it'.

Make a complete list of every penny you are out of pocket by so that you can claim that from the banks with the statutory 8% interest added as a minimum.

Is there any reason at all you can think of why this has happened, or what might be the cause.

Remove the spaces in the email addresses that this site automatically inserts.

thanks for support ren spoke to 6 different business managers on the telephone in edinburgh went to branch spoke to branch manager they all just pick up the phone and then tell me same crap blocked account processing error to top it all off a bacs payment went through on the 19th of december for £60.00 i thought account unblocked then tried to use and swallowed my card lol then i called them and they say emmmmm i dont know how that happened what the hell are they playing at i dont trust any bank want to take all my money out dig a hole and hide in there that way is safer all banks are the same just power crazy. i have done nothing wrong no any dodgy transactions or fraud am the straighest legal guy around is so unfair