style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just found this line in another thread :

It was not until I pointed out that she was RENTING the items until they were paid for, they were obliged to repair or replace with an equivalent item before the rental term expired

Does that mean that even without OSC they HAVE to repair/replace should it become faulty, within the time that the agreement is being paid for .. essentially saying OSC is a waste of time (and hence why it can be reclaimed).

On a side note, my partner bought a "Used" Fridge Freezer, was told she HAD to have OSC (Mis-selling!) and the thing was dented and knocked to hell.

Also she bought a "NEW" tumble dryer (and it says on the contract NEW), but what was delivered was a shop-floor model, complete with no manual, wrapped in film and had the sticker ripped off the inside of the door frame. They weren't bothered that it was a shop-floor model, simply stated that "within 14 days it's still classed as new" despite the fact I questioned them on the fact what if some kid had spat inside the drum ... it's not beyond the realms of possibility. I shall name this fantastic store as SKELMERSDALE in Lancashire. On two hits have they screwed my partner over.