Virgin Mobiles phone contract

altcr
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3772 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No its for my son, he has nt even been on the internet, just wondered what my rights are that's all, could hardly understand the person in the contact centre but basically her advice was to put internet on and off to save data, just wondered if anyone could give any advice so that when I ring customer services I am armed with the right information about my rights

you have 14 days to cancel.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

There are Certain rights you are entitled to. The only request that should be made is any usage is paid for up until the cancel date.

You SHOULD get your money back as you terminated the agreement. HOWEVER... and you need to be careful.

Is it direct from a Retailer?? IE P4U? CPW? Affordable Mobiles etc?

If it is then you may have a different set of rules you would have to apply to. I know P4U dont have a returns policy in store and Over the phone its 7 days i think.

Could you be a bit more specific on the mobile provider and where the phone was got from?

Also ignore Kirkby... Hes just being mean,,,, ^__^

Edited by fkofilee

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

will ring them in the morning

You also need to follow this up with a letter in writing informing that you wish to cancel within 14 calender days, you will return the product in original packaging and will pay for the usage of data/calls/texts etc.

Send via recorded delivery so you know everything has arrived within the time limit, that it has been signed for and received.

Stigman

• Confused 1

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you