benefits

robbo27
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3775 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm due to sign on boxing day but have been told that ill be excused and will b signed automatically. The person i spoke too told me ill be paid x-mas eve ( today ) but i have not been paid yet, if i don't get paid is there any way of chasing up my money?

Check your account later. Sometimes with overnight processing of payments, they don't show until after 7am.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

I'm due to sign on boxing day but have been told that ill be excused and will b signed automatically. The person i spoke too told me ill be paid x-mas eve ( today ) but i have not been paid yet, if i don't get paid is there any way of chasing up my money?

You could try ringing them tomorrow or Thursday - Don't expect anyone to answer.

Flippant answer aside, if you've been informed that payment will be made today, then it will (probably) go through the next time the computers cycle round to your name. This could be as early as lunchtime, or as late as bedtime. In the meantime, if there is a problem, the earliest you would be able to do anything about it is Friday, so kick back and try to enjoy yourself as best you can over the festive period.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

You could try ringing them tomorrow or Thursday - Don't expect anyone to answer.

Flippant answer aside, if you've been informed that payment will be made today, then it will (probably) go through the next time the computers cycle round to your name. This could be as early as lunchtime, or as late as bedtime. In the meantime, if there is a problem, the earliest you would be able to do anything about it is Friday, so kick back and try to enjoy yourself as best you can over the festive period.

I disagree, if the payment was due to today it would have been made a few days ago as its a BACS credit and i think the payment would have been initiated on Friday for payment to hit the account today, so just ring them up to check , if its not in your account now it isnt likely to be in today

Payments due on 24th,25th and 26th should have been paid into accounts on 23rd December 2013 ...

The next BACS payments which DWP/HB use will be in the early hours of Friday 28th December 2013....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?413170-Benefits-over-the-Festive-Season-2013-14-Courtesy-of-poster-45002&p=4423107&viewfull=1#post4423107

Scroll down to post number #6

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

I think the adviser who said the payment was due today made a mistake. A signing date of 26th December would mean payment due on 31st December. This isn't a holiday, so the payment should arrive as normal on that date.

The early payment rules refer to payment due dates, which are three working days after signing for JSA claimants.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.