For Vodafone Web Agent on CAG

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3776 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I keep getting letters referencing an account that is not mine but for a previous tenant of where I live, these have continuously been returned with the new address of the person on but seems to have been igmored. I know it is about bills as I have seen them open in the waste paper box before he left.

No the ex tenant has really hacked me off with many other debts being persued via the address

Can I send you a PM with his name, previous address and his new address before I get even angrier and inform both the OFT and the ICO that Vodafone are not naintaining accurate records.

Sorry, not meant to be nasty but I am now well and truly ...... off with all his debt collection letters

Hi

I will move your thread to the telecoms forum as Lee generally doesn't frequent other forums.

Whether he will be online this close to Christmas, I don't know

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Queens_king,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

To enable me to get things looked into, could you email me with the relevant details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To make sure it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as I can?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

Don't forget you can inform the local sorting office not to deliver items to your property addressed to that person - I did it ages ago and it stopped a lot of junk mail, slight snag is you have to register each variant of a name, eg Joe Bloggs, Mr J Bloggs, Mr Bloggs which is a pain..